Chapter 10

"Wakey wakey princess!" I was shaken awake by two strong hands.

My eyes slowly fluttered open at the sound of his melodic voice.

Alyec.

"Finally! Come on!" he reached his hand down to help me out, I took it happily.

"Are we on Oahu?"

"Of course babe. Why? Think I'd crash us?" he said with a smirk.

"Yes," I gave him a smirk of my own.

"Are you okay?" he looked at me concerned.

"Just a little jet-lagged and a headache. I'll be fine."

"No. I don't want you walking," he bent over and put one arm on my back and the other in the crook of my knees. He lifted my weight, bridal style.

"Put me down..." I said sleepily and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Do you really want that?"

"No," I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

He let out a small little laugh making his chest vibrate against my face.

I smiled and a small blush started to form on my face; I could feel Alyec's eyes on my face. I slowly opened my eyes. He looked at me with so much love and adoration in his eyes. I looked away and noticed he was carrying me into the airport.

"Scarlette?" he whispered my name.

I looked up and he looked back down on me.

"Yes?" I asked but it came out as a croak.

"You are so beautiful."

"Uh..." I turned my face into his chest and I could feel the blush crawling onto my face.

"Don't hide," he let out another small laugh.

I slightly looked up at him, regretting it because he was staring down at me with a beautiful smile across his face. I shoved my face back into his muscular chest.

After a couple minutes of him carrying me and walking, I fell asleep.

I dreamt of him. And Adam. And Danny. And someone else...

***DREAM***

"It took you long enough!" Adam said happily running into my arms.

"Adam, baby, please don't leave me ever again," a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Shorty, I promise, I'm yours forever. I will never leave you. Ever," he let go from the hug and looked into my eyes. They were shining with unshed tears.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly brought my face to his. Before our lips could touch he was forced away.

I looked down at the two men wrestling on the ground.

Adam. And Alyec. Fighting. Over me.

Alyec easily had the upper hand. He was bigger and more muscular. But Adam had strong arm. They both were throwing punches and kicking and kneeing and blood was spilled.

Someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into their arms.

"Guess who," an all familiar voice whispered into my ear.

"Danny..." I trailed off. He turned me around and leaned his forehead against mine. God I miss this feeling.

"Hey Beautiful."

"I missed you so much," I whispered.

"I promise: we will be together."

He closed the distance between us and kissed me sweetly.