Chapter 3 - Strange Things

Hey, so thank you for reading my book.

Chapter 3 – Strange Things

“Right class, everyone sit down please” said Miss Jack going and sitting on the front of her desk letting her little legs hang over the edge a few feet from the floor. All the students took their sits and as I had thought before the only empty seat was next to Scar at the back. I didn’t want to be rude and just go sit down so I stay stood awkwardly in front of the now closed door. “As you can all see, we have a new student please introduce yourself” I was taken aback by this I hadn’t thought she would make me do this but obviously I was wrong. “Oh ok I am Max, I moved in to New Night on Tuesday. I used to live in Wingate” All the girl oood at this comment Wingate was a big city which had the biggest shopping centre almost in the world it was like the third biggest or something. “I play the bass, and I used to be on the swimming team at my old school” I put my hands in my pockets getting awkward because I had ran out of things to say. “Ok any one got any questions for Max before we begin the lesson”

One of the sults in front of Scar raised her hand; she had long brown hair, perfectly tanned skin which most girls would dream about. She was wearing a white strap top which didn’t keep her chest twins in very well, she was also wearing the skinniest jeans known to man with bright red high heels she didn’t wear much make up but I suppose she probable didn’t need it “Yes Megan” said miss pointing at her like teachers do in movies. Megan nodded to miss, and then turned to look at me giving me what I guess was meant to be a sexy smile “Are you single?” I chuckled at that only if she knew “Yeah I am” I said nodding, for some reason my eyes flicked to Scar but he was paining attention he was staring at his shoes which were still on the table. “Any other questions?” I asked Miss Jack obviously getting bored of introduction time, the other sult raised her hand, she had long blonde hair and dark brown eyes, she was wearing a black strapless top and white skinny jeans and clack high heels she wear even less make up then Megan why must the slags in this school look good I guessed without even try “Do you play football?” she said with a smile which seemed nicer then Megan’s but only a little I shook my head and her face fell. “Right well Max sits down and we can get started” I seemed to be on auto pilot as I walked the length of the classroom to sit next to Scar.

He didn’t even glance my direction when I sat down in my seat, as I took a deep breath in I caught is smell. And it was heavenly I was so tempted to lean over and sniff his neck but I realised quickly that would be really strange to do on my first day. So I shifted my chair slyly so I was furthest possible away from him without look rude and lay my elbow on the table putting my chin in my hand so I was further away from him because he was still leaning back on his chair. Every time Scar moved, even if it was a tiny movement for him to be in a more comfortable position it drew my full attention meaning for the first time ever in English I didn’t pay attention which was weird since it is my favourite subject and I want to be an author after I get out of university so I am usually hanging off every word the teacher was saying. Damn Scar’s gorgeous body it would make me fail English and I need an A* to get into the university I wanted to go to.

“Now talk till the end of the lesson, oh don’t forget your homework” this was what Miss. Jack was saying when I zoned back in from watching Scar turn his head to look out the window. Which meant I didn’t know the homework “Shit” I said quietly but not quietly enough because the Megan girl turned round “What is wrong Maxi?” she said putting on a pout and a baby voice. The other girl which I still didn’t know the name of turn round to. “I didn’t listen to the homework” I heard Scar’s chuckle behind me it was sexy just like when he had laughed at me in the cell. I tried to repress the shudder which wanted to travel through me at the sound of it. “I can help you” said Megan scooting her chair backwards and reaching over to my paper. She wrote something down on it, positioning her arms in a way which made her boobs squish together making them look bigger. Once she finished she pushed it back to me winked and turned back around. I quickly read it ‘You had to write a poem about WW1 and if you need any more help ring me 07983546312 X’. I didn’t realise Scar had put his chair back in to an upright position till his lips were near my ear “I wouldn’t go there” I shuddered when his lips accidently brushed my ear but I wrapped my arms round myself pretending I was cold.