Chapter 1

The world is said to be spinning round so was my head . There are a lot of things bothering me. I didn't live a big life but stayed contented . My parents weren't very rich but we were comfortable at least before everything happened , yes everything. Things had been going smoothly till it took a turn.
Now i'm fifteen and have finished secondary school but still at home . My education was fast ,yes . It gave an advantage. But I have faced a lot over the years and it didn't even bother me that i'm at home right now , of course I want to further my education ,but after my story you'll realize why I'm not bothered about school now.
I was at home all alone again,and as I sat still watching the hands of the clock move , I wished it would move faster . I had always loved night time when it was dark and the stars filled the sky sparkling. It always brought a pleasant feeling , the silence of the night when all you can hear in a busy town like mine were cars or generators if there was no power . The night seemed very peaceful to me. So while I waited it seemed to me like it was a perfect time to recall all that has happened.
It all started when I was twelve years.
I had just watched a movie with my parents , it was so interesting that it became the topic of our discussion that night. As we talked , I felt sleepy and decided to go to bed . My parents said that was okay so I went inside. I got inside , wore my night gown and knelt by my bed to say a little prayer . As I jumped on my bed , I heard the voices of my dad and mum , they were talking but it seemed more like an argument to me , curious about what the problem was, I stood and went closer ,they didn't see me though.
"We have to tell her sooner or later , I know it'll hurt but she deserves the truth",My mum said. "Don't ,listen to my instruction woman , don't , I don't see the reason why you want to tell her ,she's happy here and nothing is taking her away from us ,so don't be scared, when she grows older ,she'll know , she's just a kid now she doesn't need any stress so just be there for her anytime she needs you, I hope you understand me" My dad said. "Alright , if you say so "my mum concluded and they continued watching the television.
I went to my room with two questions , who were they referring to ? And what secrets were they hiding ?. I went to my bed , and closed my eyes to sleep, I wasn't worried but I was determined to get the answer to my questions.
*present time*
Night time was here already , hmmm, the stars are beautiful , I thought to myself . You might be wondering how I can remember what happened three years ago , *faint smile* It hasn't really been long,but whether it was it replays in my head every time.