Am I Dreaming?

Name: Zara Alexander
Age: 19
Hair colour: Dirty blonde
Eye colour: green
Hiya everyone! I hope you enjoy this story! I will honestly update this every day and I would love your comments and ideas! It would mean loads to me! At the moment I'm not sure how to add characters yet so just imagine
Zara Alexander: Blake Lively
That is the actress who shall play Zara in my story. As more characters are introduced I'll update it! Thank you:-)

Summer was near its end and the leaves were beginning to brown. Autumn was coming and I needed to be prepared. Every single day of my life so far for the past 423 days I have walked up and down the same street doing the same thing. Work. Yet every day I walked past the same beautiful, marble building that was luring me inside but telling me no. My instinct was saying its not time, so I listened.

Something peculiar happened today, I don't know whether I was imagining it but I could've sworn I saw something. During my lunch break I went and sat down in Hyde Park with my friend like we usually do and began discussing the current affairs of the world and strongly expressing eachothers valid opinions. She won her point seeing as she wants to continue her career into politics. I had to give it to her. That girl made me laugh more than anybody I knew which is why I loved being friends with her. We are both polar opposites but it works. She claims I sound like the queens distant relative but I give it back to her all the same. Whilst we were having this discussion out of the corner of my eye there was a sign hanging on the tree, 'beheading'. This sent chills down my spine and the wind blew menacingly. I wouldn't usually of cared if I saw something like that, I would've assumed it was some kids pratting about but for some reason it made me feel quite nauseus. Alice saw I looked pained and that I had stopped talking and turned around to see what I was staring at and then focused her direction back towards me. "Zara, what are you looking at?" She seemed perplexed and a bit nervous as I was acting very odd. A few more minutes passed and I had regained my normality, I still didn't know what that was or why that sign made me feel like that. "Did you not see a sign on that tree??" She said no and told me to stop mucking about as I scared her, we left it at that.