Dungeon?

WOOO. So hey guys! This is where it will begin to get excitinnggggg. My chapters are short at the moment but they will begin to get longer as the story develops. but trust me. when you meet the king it'll be worth wait;)

Edward ordered me to walk behind him. "Do you really think I'll do as you say when I've only just met you?  I will walk where I like and when I like, thank you very much."  He grabbed my arm and stopped. "Sard it! Your an impossible woman with an extremely fiery tone. You should have your tongue cut out with that mouth of yours! You didn't have to come with me." I spluttered. "You practically dragged me here whilst I screamed in terror, I did not come off my own freewill!" Confusion swept across his face yet again, was he simple or something? "Bottle up miss or you will be personally throttled with my bare hands." He pulled me and I shrugged him off which made him angrier by the second. I could tell he didn't know how to handle me. to be fair no-one knew how to handle me. My temper and attitude was out of control. In the end I think he gave up pulling me. Instead he pulled out a rope from his pocket and grabbed me by the neck then proceeded to gag my mouth. I squealed in protest and tried running but I was no match for him seeing as my shoes were 2 inches high. By now we were drawing a fair amount of attention from the bystanders who I presumed to be the help. Why didn't anyone help me? 

I was led down a dimly lit alley. Weird for daytime. Candles flickered as the wind brushed past. The vile man pulled me down a flight of tiny concrete stairs and through numerous corridors. The place was ugly and cold inside. It was purely  dull grey stone  with barely any visibility. In the distant background I swore I heard screams and cries for help. Is this what this man did to people? Bring them down to this ghostly place and kill them. I grew alarmed and terrified. This can't be my life. He opened up a dark wooden door and pushed me inside taking the gag from my mouth. I screamed in pure fear and begged, any shred of dignity was now gone and replaced with numbness. I'm a good person. "Edward! Wait! I'm sorry for speaking to you in that manner please let me out! Why are you doing this!!?" He stiffened like he was contemplating releasing me "I'm sorry, it's the law" he turned on his heel and left. "What kind of messed up f*cking law is this? F*ck you! I crawled into a ball and prayed. I hadn't prayed since I was a  little girl but right now I needed it. 

The light was beginning to fade and I felt tired. What was the point in screaming for help when I knew I wasn't going to get any. My eyes fluttered open and shut and eventually i fell asleep on the stone cold floor.