Meetings With The King

Different POVS today.

"Stand" Edward growled before placing his hand at the small of my back and pushing me forward. "Do not go thinking I am a kind man for defending your honour like that, it was purely for the curiosity of the king, now please walk with me and don't fall behind. You are meeting the king."

EDWARDS POV:

Bloody hell she was beautiful. A woman with such grace and beauty. I could barely take my eyes off of her. Even the way she walked the floors was elegant. Such a voice with anger seething from her tiny body, she was dicing with death. Yet somehow I felt compelled and enthralled to protect her. The thought of those scumbag guards touching her made me feel strange. Her small frame quivered in the chilling winter air. I had the inclination to lend her a shawl but thought that wrong. She haltered and turned to me. "This is really the 15th century isn't it?" I couldn't work out why she thought it wasn't. Her thick plummy accent didn't come from any old commoner, she was of high stature you could tell.

ZARAS POV:
I think i was beginning to hyperventilate. Ok, so I was meeting Henry the 8th. No big deal right? It sounds so bizarre and stupid but I honestly can't think of any other rational explanation other than the fact I have gone back in time 500 or so years. The most famous man in history. Supposedly he was fat and ugly with ginger hair.
Oh how they were wrong, so damn wrong. I was prodded and pushed through the large doors to come face to face with a devilishly handsome man. His hair had flecks of ginger in with a raggedy smile. Uncommonly beautiful. No wonder he had f*kin 6 wives. I stood there in shock and astonishment. Struggling slightly to catch some air. I noticed the ever so handsome man stand up. He wasn't tall but he wasn't so short that made him unattractive. His mouth started to move and out came this thick growly English accent. "Edward. You are dismissed." So sexy "Edward turned towards the door with a worried look on his face. The 'king' stared at me with full penetration. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes which suddenly made me extremely self conscious. His lips were upturned ever so slightly and his shoulders began to relax. He looked down at me through his thick lashes and then straight to my face. "What sort of man/lady  doesn't curtesy before the king, do as I say." I looked at him and laughed. "I'm not doing anything you say. Just because you may be dressed in fancy clothes and expensive jewellery does not mean you can therefore speak to me whichever way you wish to." Shit. Backtrack fast. What am I doing? Why doesn't my damn mouth keep shut.