The guard (part 2)

The man dragged me through the streets in front of a huge crowd that were now cheering and calling out names. Why weren't they helping me? I screamed out in excruciating pain as the bastard pulled on my long blonde ponytail. "STOP, PLEASE. What are you doing to me!" He chuckled and pulled me up straight. "I'm doing what you deserve, how dare you speak to any man like that let alone a guard for the king. I'm taking you for punishment."

I whined miserably as he carried on pulling me. Please let this be some ghastly nightmare. "I'm a woman with human rights and you have no reason to touch me. Regardless of who you are nothing justifies what your doing to me!" He seemed surprised "Where did you learn to speak so proper miss? With that accent you don't sound like any common old folk." He began to release me slightly as a look of perplexity flashed through his face. "I'm Zara Tudor Alexander and I'm from 2016 Hyde Park London. I don't know who you are or where I am but it's certainly a different planet to where I live!" He stepped back now looking at me in a completely different light. "It can't be" He shook his head slowly and squealed in delight. What a weird man. "I'm taking you to the king."
"THE KING??? Are you delusional. We don't have a king? We only have queen Elizabeth the second!"
"If you carry on like that I'll have you done for treason against the king. Be quiet please." Dear god. This day is surely one to remember. Kidnapped by a psychotic looney. At least he's beginning to use manners. Before he quite happily chucked me about. "PLEASE? You said PLEASE! Wow we have progression." My eyes may have been fooling me but I could've sworn there was a slight smirk in his expression. He stopped and finally looked at me up and down. I shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot as he examined every square inch of my body suddenly making me feel very self conscious. Stopping at my bust with wide eyes then my hands. My perfectly manicured hands, he was scrutinising them. Before he reached my face and hair looking slowly like he was piercing through me with his dark eyes. I could almost feel the penetration from the way his eyes were glaring at me. "Your beautiful. You act like royalty, no other women speaks like that especially if they knew who I was. But I don't think you do know who I am do you? Your face is mark free. Skin soft like no other queen. Eyes that shine emerald green like no others. Your lips a perfect pink. And your hands. Your hands are stunning. They aren't the hands of a worker. Yet your extremely tanned which is unusual. The body you walk in is perfectly sculptured. Your clothes mesmerise me the most. Your garments are white yet it looks attractive and tasteful. The shoes you wear glisten in the light and the point at the end of them is so high. How can you walk? Your draped in glistening jewellery, how so? And the top you wear reveals more to the eye than I've seen before. Why do you say 2016, when it's 1514 here, your correct that were in London but your in Kensington not Hyde park."