Best Friend to rescue!

Harry comes back from Starbucks
He finds Louis in his Room "Hey mate what you doing here?"

"Hey welcome back! I was just getting bored so I decide to wait for you here"

"oh cool! But Louis there's something I wanna tell you...."😳😳

"What is it bro? Tell me. don't Hesitate! go on!"Louis says with a worried face

"Actually Louis....."

"Harry... Are you in love with someone??" Tell me come on!?

"Yeah!! Mate you guessed it right!!
In fact in deep love"! 😊😍 Harry says with a deep smile on his face..

"Who is it Harry?! What's Her Freaking Name?? Come on styles Tell me "😖

"Her name.... Her name is...Emily" Harry says in a low voice.

"Ooo! Emily! Pretty name styles!
But who is she? Don't tell me she is a fan?" Louis says in a happy worried tone.

"Yeah lad she is a fan probably A direction ! Louis i found my princess!My Angel!"Harry says a happy cheered tone

Louis!!Why you so worried?!

"Harry she our fan! You how the management will react to it.. They won't let you guys be together..... And I'm 100% sure some fans will send hate to her..."
Louis explains.

"Louis my best friend please mate Do something for me I beg you for heaven sake do something!!😢😢😢😢" Harry says he begs Louis.

"Hey hey mate stand up we will figure out something!"

Louis I love her a lot.. I always admire her pictures she looks so beautiful,gorgeous! She is just the Perfect one! I have been waiting for even though I don't know her but it feels like I have known her forever! in pictures her lips are so Freaking irresistible! I just wanna kiss them! I love her a lot but Louis there is I think no such way I can tell her!😢😢😢😍😍😗" Harry says in a low voice looking at Emily's picture.

Harry shows Louis Emily's picture "She is so beautiful very perfect"

"Louis please do something for me mate!"

"Yeah yeah Harry I will do something! do you want Niall and liam to know about this?"

"Um.. I think yes! you guys are my Three best lads! of course! But Louis can you tell them for me?"

"Yeah sure Harry!"

"Harry Liam was planning to have a get-together for all of us. He told me to ask you do you have a house or a villa where we all can stay for some days?"Louis asks Harry.

"Yeah sure! My uncle he has a villa here.I shall ask him... Im sure he will not say no" Harry says happily😇

Harry goes near the window and dials his uncle's number. As he knew his uncle wouldn't say no and he didn't. He said to Harry
"You are like my son, You can stay there any time you want! No need of any premission have fun with boys! BYE Take care Harry."

SORRY ENDING IT .
WILL CONTINUE IN NEXT PART!
THE NEXT PART IS GONNA BE EXCITING! 😶😶