The Proposal Date

《HARRY》

Its gonna be fun today..... I mean first Date with Emily..... And i still can't forget that Hug!! It was the best one! SO..... accordingly today is the 3rd Date.... and it is good to Ask on the 3rd Date.... I just hope that just like yesterday even today everything goes fine..!Im really confused where should I take her for tge date.. Ugh!! Its 3rd date and im already confused!!

Fine!!!!! I have Finally Decided!!! Im gonna take her to the London's Hyde Garden! For a horse Ride and later on to london Eye For dinner!

Alright i shall text her the time when im gonna pick her up.....

《Text conversation》

Me: hey! Good afternoon Angel! I'll be there to pik you by 5:30! Be ready Angel! 😉😉

Emily❤: okay harry! I'll ready!👍

Me:by the way what are you doing ?

Emily❤: Actually now im Figuring out what to wear.....

Me: Hm.... hey! No need to crack you head...... in 5 someone is gonna come take that first!

Emily❤: HUH? Who?

Me: you just see.... bye GtG...
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

《Emily》

What was he trying to say? I mean.... ugh... he is being so confusing for me right now..... *Door bell rings* Ugh who's it....

OMG!! HARRY I LOVE YOU! he just a perfect person!!! Oh god... he sent me a gift.... And its a red Colour dress.... and oh my its soo!! PRETTY! Its the samd dress which i saw in the central city mall 3 days ago! I'm in love with it!!!and it fits me perfectly! And it has a note written

Wear this today! YOUR CONFUSION IS OVER. HARRY xxx

Hes soo good!! Alright its 5:20 and hes gonna be here in 10... So I'll just put some usual Eyeliner and some perfume....

In 10 minutes i hear the Doorbell ring and its My Gentleman!

I couldn't run to open the door as i was wear High Heels! But I walked little fast. I Opened the door to find Harry standing with some Lovely set of Flowers.... He gave me the Flowers with his one hand behind ..... I could see him Staring me... From head to toe...

HE was dressed in A Black Suit.. Which made him look Perfect Handsome person.......

"Styles,Don't you think we should leave??"

"Huh? What? Yeah.... You look soo Beautiful!!! I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU!"

"Oh come on Harry!where are you taking me today?"

"Miss watson, Today your Gentelman is going to take you for horse riding "

"OMG! Horse riding! its my favourite!"

"hmm.... After that! we are going have a Special dinner at the London Eye"

"Okay! Styles.... Everything seems to be Planned from you.... Nice ha!"

"Yeah! Im so Organized"

After a Drive of 20 Minutes, We finally reached our destination! There were Couple of people riding Horses.... As we were walking Harry Caught my Hand and made me walk to the rushy Park.... He Walked up to a Man, He asked for 2 Horses

"How do you know?! That i like White Horses!"

"I know! Everything Bae!"

We rode the Horses for about 1 Hour and it was almost 7:00 P.M.
We decided to have a Walk in the park..... We hold eachother's as we Took a walk in the Park.... Harry noticed some Paparazzis Around but I told him to Ignore them.....

He was being so nice.... He told he Lots of things that how it is so stressful that the Paps are always around you and you can't freely walk and that they always interfere in your Personal Freaking Life..... Then he started with his knock knock jokes..... After walking for a while and taking some Cute Selfies... we decided to head back to the Car....

《Harry》

we Went back to the Car with some Cameras Flashing us as we walked to the Car..... I asked Emily to check what Shit was going on over the Internet.... She checked some Magazine Websites with headlines Such as;

#1 Harry Styles spotted holding Hands with a Mysterious Girl!

#2 Harry Styles in A Relationship?!Who is she?

Uhg!!! these people!!! i Hate this!!! Gosh!!

"Emily... Im sorry for this Babe!"

"Uh! It's okay! Understand!"

i quickly drove to the London eye and Took Emily right up! I could see her Smiling wide!I just can't wait her to be Mine!!

"Omg! Harry you didn't have to do this!! I love you for this! The view from here is so Beautiful! i Can't even recognize my own Apartment..."

I was So Happy just cause my beautiful Angel was Happy! I had planned a Private Dinner For her. I ordered Everything of her Favourite!! We finally Finish the Dinner. She decided to have a Look outside as she was looking out i Quickly got on One knee with a ring in my hand.

《Emily》

As i was Having a look at this Beautiful place.... I could notice from the Corner of my eye that Harry wasn't standing Next to me... I decided to turn Around. As i Turned Around i found Harry On one Knee with a Box of ring in his Hand!

"Since the day! i Saw your Beautiful Picture.. Im in love with you. Every single Freaking Day my Mind Can't just stop Thinking about you... I don't that is this My fate or something else that i Had the privilege to meet God's most beautiful Angel...... When I See you my heart Always skips a beat..... You make me go crazy! You are the most Precious thing in my Freaking Life..... Will you, Miss Emily Watson Be My girlfriend?"

I stood there in shock i could Skip my heart Beat on every Freaking word that came out from his Mouth..... I was just standing there with my one Hand on my Mouth.... And finally I Spoke...

"Oh My God!!! It would never be a No! Its a yes! Im yours Harry!"

As i said a yes he put the Beautiful diamond ring in my hand! And got up and Hugged me and Kiss me....

The kiss was soo Passionate!! His lips just Perfectly fit mIne as if it was Made just for me....

Here I had my First Kiss!With my Most Favourite person!

Hey Angels!!!!
Sorry this Part was kinda
Short! But Anyone shipping
EMILY AND HARRY??
Sorry for the late update!!
Here's a shoutout to my
New friend molliest she is just so Freaking good and sweet!!!She is probably my First friend on wattpad!! Love her!❤

Vote,Comment,Share,Follow!!
HeyAngelLoverXx