Find me Baby!

Harry》
《After 4 days》

《Message conversation》

Me:Heyy good Morning,Love ❤

Emily❤:Hi Harry good morning

Me: hey Are you free today?

Emily: Um.. yeah im free in the evening actually.... I have some collage assignments to complete....

Me: Oh.... is it okay? If you could um... i mean come on a kinda date with me...

Emily❤: But harry its only possible in the evening

Me: Yeah its fine in the evening!

Emily❤: Okay.... So where should i meet you?

Me: Um..... I'll tell you but be ready by 4:00

Emily❤: Okay! 😀

Me: Um... bye Emily i actually got some work to do.. sorry

Emily❤: Heyy! Its okay no need for Sorry... Bye 😀

Me: Bye, Love 😘

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I'm So excited! Today i gonna make Emily Hunt for me.... I just hope she doesn't get Mad at me.... Lets see Im gonna make her go to several places... and at every place im gonna give her gifts..... I just wanna make every moment special for My Angel.

Fine i have checked everything and the arrangements are done.... okay soo I'll Just call Louis i haven't talked to him since our last concert... He probably must be Mad at me....

*The door bell rings*

《The Italic ones for Harry and the Bold is for Louis》

"Ughhh!! Who is it?"

"its me Louis mate! Open the door!"

"Ohh coming!"

I opened the door to see Louis with a Angry face. I knew it he was going to be mad! Shit!

"Hello mate! Remember me? I used to be your Best friend"

"Hey hey !Mate Im soo Sorry!! How can i forget you Bro!"

"Yeah yea! But where the hell have you been all this time??"

"I was just Busy with Emily.... I mean 2 Days ago i took her out....."

"WTH! Harry!! You went on a Date and you didn't bother to tell me!!"

"Heyy mate!! im So sorry but i actually tried calling you but you Cell was switched off so... I just Called Liam.... Um... you i thought he has some experience .... Its not like that i know even you have experienced it but... as... Ahh.. I mean...."

"Fine fine... No need of Explaining Anything... Now Tell Mate Hows everything going!?"

"Lately everything is Fine now..... But I proposed her...... And she said..."

"What did she say yes! on the first date Wow!?"

"She said That she needs sometime to know me More cause until now she knew As The Harry Styles from One Direction..... Soo She needs Time to Know me Properly"