The meet and greet

The boys finish the rehearsals and now they were in the dressing room getting ready for the show.

Lou says "Come on harry be a little quick or else I shall throw that phone"

"I'm sorry Lou just reading some tweets" Harry says looking in the mirror

"some tweets or Emily's tweets huh?" Lou says looking back in the mirror.

"um... aa.. I mean yeah maybe..... I mean ye...s.... " Harry says looking down in his phone.

"yeah.... I knew it harry you can't hide it from me...... Are you gonna tell her how you feel?" Lou says as she finishes doing Harry's hair.

"um.. yeah probably...." Harry says standing up.

"she'll come to the concert right?" Lou says in a confused voice

"ya she is coming but what if she says no!!?" harry says with a worried face.

"no no mate! she won't say no. Probably she would ask you sometime that's it. But I hope you planned everything properly?" Lou says as she is doing Niall's hair.

"yeah bro don't get worried. If you need any help inform me. I'm always there for you." Niall says looking at harry from the mirror.

"Thanks mate! Where's liam and Louis?" Harry asks niall

"They were probably having a water fight! in the corridors so I just decided to get in here...." Says niall as lou sprays his hair.

Harry checks the corridors but none is there expect the Crew members.

"None is there here?! " harry says

"They must be in the other to put on other clothes. They must've got wet. I hope they didn't do anything to their hair!" Lou says

Harry goes to the other room and finds Liam changing and Louis playing with the football.

Someone knocks the door...
Harry says"Come in"

"boys are you all ready? The meet and greet is going start in 2. so be a little quick" Paul says in a hurry.

"yeah we will be there in few.."harry says walking towards the door

Emily's P.O.V.

The meet and greet has started and I'm already nervous......
I could see them but not that properly cause I was a little behind in the Queue....

I was with my best friend who not a die heart fan but a fan so she decided to join me in.

As the line was moving forward
There was a girl acting dam weirdo and screaming every loudly.

"OMG!!! I can't believe I'm meeting them.. This freaking insane...Omg! I'm gonna ask harry to marry me... Oh my god!..." The weird girl says screaming loudly.

I was just 3 Girls behind.

I could feel some eyes staring at me I looked up to see Harry styles staring me with a smile on his face.

The girl Went to meet the boys
she asked Harry the question.... He smiled and ignored her question.

As usual when he smile his deep dimples could be seen. When i saw him smile i felt heaven and i was Daydreaming.

That Lady was taken away by the Guards.....
And it was my was turn for the meet and greet

My friend hugged Harry first when i wanted to.

But Louis to approach towards me for a sweet hug.I hugged liam and niall and The last was Harry i could see a wide smile plastered on his angelic face.We hugged each other for about 5 Mins i want it to last for ever but it cannot happen so.......

We finally pulled away.....

He whispered in my ear "I love you"

And yeah i was fangirling alot inside but i had to control it

I replied with a "I love you too, Harry"

ITS GONNA BE A DIALOGUE PART》》》

Niall and liam: "you are Emily right?

Emily:Yeah but how do you guys know me?

Harry: We saw you Tweets and some picture

Emily: What?! you guys saw my tweets and my pictures! thanks.

Harry: Yeah we love all you tweets and pictures.

Louis:You are Actually more prettier in real.

Emily: Thanks louis

Niall: Which row are you sitting in the concert?

Emily:Last row

Niall gives a action to harry and he gives us two tickets of the front row.

we were out of meet and greet
When i saw my ticket it was attached with some kind of papers on it.

1St paper was with their phone numbers and other with their autographs.

There was a message written on it.

"Text us your number when your home and please dont give our numbers to anyone else"

OMG I HAVE ONE DIRECTION'S NUMBER AND NOW IM SUPPOSE TO MESSAGE THEM!!!

Is any of them in love with me?!
Ugh! Emily stop Daydreaming cant be so!

Sorry for a late update!
Hope you enjoying the story
so far will update back soon!
Until that : VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE😉
Daydreamperson XX