stalking someone?

It was liam and Niall joking about harry how he's always busy with his phone
They both even tont Harry that he has no time for his beloved
bandmates

"hey mate what's so interesting in the phone that you always keep looking and admiring it? what is it you see?"
Liam says grabbing the phone from harry's hand.

Liam runs with the phone in the whole backstage and finally stops and falls just cause there was Louis stop him.
Harry grabs his cell back from liam.
Harry to liam"don't you dare next time grab the phone mate! And yeah Sorry if I'm kinda rude.

Harry to Louis"Thank you so much Louis. Thanks for coming in at the right time."

" Hey mate it's okay I'm sorry 😳😳 liam says looking down

"it's okay be careful next time"
Harry says hugging liam.

"I would've ran more but Louis came in between so I got a kinda confused."says liam wiping off the dust and fixing his hair.

louis says,"Hey mate, I would like to ask why are you guys running in the whole backstage? Are you guys playing something?

"No we aren't playing any game. Actually Louis have you noticed? Harry he's always with his phone whenever we get a break? He doesn't even have time for us. I was just trying to see what was it that he that he admires? so we I just grabbed the phone and he was behind me to get his phone back....." Liam explains.

"yeah I have seen.. no worries mate I will see to it. anyways i'll meet you later.bye liam!" Louis says giving a look to harry who is still stuck in his phone.

As Louis walks to his car he notices harry following him

Louis and Harry gets in the car and Louis sees that Harry is still with his phone...

He tries to peep what was it but he couldn't see what it was as Harry was hiding it
"I'm sorry mate but I can't show you"

"Harry but I'm your best friend! you can at least tell me what is it?"
Louis says with a frown

"Nah! I will maybe tell you later but for now leave me alone"

"stop the car near Starbucks I need to get some coffee for myself". Harry says to the driver

"Hey bro! would you like to join in?" Harry asks Louis.

"no Thanks I guess I need to get some rest. cause the show was sick!"

"okay! Goodbye" gets down from the car.

"Bye! Harry"

Hey! hope your enjoying the
story so far!
Will update soon!
vote, comment & share it
BYEE!
All the Love,
Dreamer xx