And they arrived!

Harry

Emily told that her parents are gonna Arrive today.... Im just feeling that today is the day of my Judgement...

Now I understood how she must have felt..

It's like if her Dad doesn't like me... I can't be with her... Emily has to get married to someone else.... This just won't be fair...

As these Negative thoughts roamed in my Mind. I decided to Text emily..

Text converstion

H: Heyy Emily!

E: Hi Harry! What's up??

H: What time are your parents coming??

E: Umm Around 1:00 P.M

H:oh... Sooo they must be needing some rest.. So i should meet them tomorrow??

E: Nooooo! My dad Needs no rest.. He can travel for 1 Week and he won't get tired

H: Oh! Okay... So i will be at your house by 2:00??

E: Um... Yeah! then you can have lunch! Im gonna make the lunch today!!

H: Ooo Let's see if Chef Emily has the magic in her hands!

E: Hey i gotta go! Sam is coming over to help me out Byee!!!

《Emily's P.O.V》

Sam was going to come over to help me with the household work and the lunch preparations...
She is just soo Helpful!! I love her to death!!

In less than a Minute she was at my doorstep... I met her after soo many months!!I quickly hugged her as she came I missed her soo much!

"Hi Bitch!! I missed you like Anything Girl!!",she said

"Hiii Sam!! My bitch!! I missed you too!! Glad that you are back!! How was the trip?!", I questioned her as she entered my Apartment.

"It was funn!! I thought you wouldn't miss me as you must be busy with Styles",She replied.

"Oh Come on!Help me with the cleaning pleaseeee!! I shall start the Preparations For the Lunch!!",I Requested.

"Finee!! No worriess!!"She Said Sarcastically

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Got myself a boyfriend!" She replied

"WTF!! You didn't tell me?!? Im soo very happy for you!! When did this happened?!" I said excitedly.

"You Remember my parents took me for a Party?" She asked.

"Yeah I remember" I replied While cutting a Cabbage.

"This Things happened in that Party! I thought it would be a Boring party for me but unexpectedly it turned out to be the best party i have been to!!"

"Tell me more"

"I met this Boy John he asked me out and then he proposed me! I actually freaked out while he was proposing me! He is super cute and handsome! He told that he has been Watching me since months at several parties... And he fell in love and blah blah" "Ohh that sounds like a love story...but don't you think he's too fast ?😂"

"yeah he is.. but that's okay! Your love story looks like a fanfic coming true!"Said Sam

"Okay okay enough of discussion on boys. Let's get some work done before dad's home."

We began with our works. I started to collect all the things needed to make my dishs.. in less than two hours our household work and lunch preparations were done.

It was 1:00 P.M. The door bell rang and I had assumed that this were my parents .

HEREE MY ASSUMTION CAME TRUE!! IT WAS MY PARENTS!!

I was happy plus sad seeing them cause if my dad doesn't like Harry.UGHH I should stop these Negative thoughts...But I wonder where is he..?!

And then the door bell rang!There was the king of my heart! Harry Styles!

》》》》》》》》》

Hope this part is not too small. PLEASE guys Please vote for my story!. I promise to publish more and more parts.
Xxx