Crazy Girl? *Chapter 10*

*Kathleen's Pov*

I slipped away from Danielle, and the rest of them.

I ran outside, and grabbed a fairly large stick. I grinned to myself.

I hid the stick in my back pocket.

As I walked up the stairs, I started cracking myself. I think I'm on crack.

I slowest walked to the room down the hall, that Madison shared with Karson. Ooh I can't stand them.

As I was about knock, I hear a shout from down the hall.

"Kathleen! Don't you do it!" Danielle shouted at me.

They all ran straight towards me.

I quickly knocked on the door.

I was greeted with a not so friendly face.

"What do you want?" Karson snapped. Obnoxiously smacking on a piece of gum.

"I need to speak to Madison." I casually felt my back pocket, to see if the stick was still there. It was.

She looked at me, still smacking. That's is one of my biggest pet peeves. Nobody wants to see what you have in your nasty mouth.

She finally stepped aside, to reveal Madison, behind her.

She slanted her eyes at me.

By now, Danielle, Alicia, and Brandy, was behind me, watching closely.

"What do you want, are you here to deliver our room service?" She laughed, long with Karon.

"Um excuse you, no I'm not here for your dumb room service. I'll tell you what I'm here for!" I grabbed the stick out of my pocket.

"Kathleen!" Danielle said.

I flung myself at Madison.

"You little crazy physcopath!" Madison squealed.

I was hitting her with the stick repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, I'm crazy? I'll show you crazy."

"What on Earth is going on here ladies?!" Sarah exclaimed.

It sort of looked odd.

I was on Madison with a stick in my hand. Danielle had her hands around my waist, trying to pry me off her. The rest of the girls standing there shocked.

"Woah." All of the boys said, walking into the room as well.

"It's not what it looks lik-" I tried to explain.

"This crazy girl, came and started attacking me out of no where!" Madison said calmly. With a few fake tears coming out

What a fake.

"Miss Kathleen. Anything you have to say for yourself?" Sarah stood there scolding me like I was a four old, that stole cookies out of the cookie jar.

"No ma'am." I said, not even trying to argue.

"Come with me, Miss Kathleen, and Miss Danielle." Sarah said.

"What?! Why me? I didn't do anything!." Danielle exclaimed.

"Don't argue." She said with annoyance in her voice.

"Yes ma'am." Dani said with her head hung low.

As we walked out of the room, I could see Caleb, and the rest making sure Madison was okay.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

So apparently now I'm knowns as the "Crazy girl" whatever, I don't even care.