School

Nagisa's P.O.V

It was now Monday morning and Nagisa was getting ready for school.
He took two anti Sensei knives and a bb gun front the suitcase hidden underneath his bed and put them in his bag.

"I'm off to school" he yelled at his brother who was still in the bathroom.

"School doesn't start for another hour" Tetsu replied.

"Yea I know but I have to climb a mountain to get to class so I have to go now" Nagisa said before closing the door behind.

He started walking and met Karma at the foot of the mountain. Everyone in class had heard what happened so he was most likely gonna be asked a lot of questions.

Halfway up the mountain Karma suddenly pulled Nagisa into the woods.

"K-ka-rma, what are you doing" Nagisa stuttered.

"Ever since what happened three days ago I've been thinking a lot about you" Karma said looking to the ground with a faint blush on his cheeks. "W-wen I saw you like that I realised that I really care about you a lot and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. . . So if there is something bothering you, please now that I will always be there for you".

Nagisa was silent for a while but the smiled. "thanks Karma" he said.

Karma smiled back and they poseeded to walk up the mountain.

They reached the campus and went inside. When The rest of the students arived Nagisa was bombarded with questions.

They all wanted to know if he was alright and where he was staying.

"I'm staying with my older brother" Nagisa replied. "It's kinda strange living with him since I haven't seen him in three years but he's a nice person"

After that the lessons started and the day was like any other, they learned things, Bitch-Sensei tried to seduce Karasuma-Sensei and everyone tried to kill Korosensei and failed.

But all Nagisa could think about was what Karma told him that morning and he couldn't help but blush.

°•○●°•○●°•○● extra ●○•°●○•°●○•°

Kuroko's P.O.V

"So how's Nagisa doing?" Kagami asked.

"He's doing fine, he left really early this morning tho" Kuroko replied.

"Why?" Kagami asked in confusion.

"Something about climbing a mountain" the Kuroko said.

AN and another chapter is up! Just a side note, Kuroko and Kagami are in their second year of high school in this story. Also sorry if Karma was a little ooc in this chapter. After he and Nagisa start dating he'll go back to his crazy, sadistic self. I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘