confession.

Karma's P.O.V

It was now Friday, exactly one week after he realised his true feelings towards his best friend. Today he was going to confess.

He had wanted to tell him on Monday before school but was to scared for rejection.

He'd been thinking about a way to confess all week and finally decided to just go for it.

"Nagisa, meet me after school behind the building" he said casually.

"Ok" Nagisa answer smiling.

After school Karma walked to where he and Nagisa would meet to find the blue haired boy waiting for him.

"Hi Karma, what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

Karma was silent for a while before he finally spoke: "promise me that we'll always be friends" he said looking at the ground.

"Why wouldn't we be friends?" Nagisa asked in confusion.

"Just answer the question" Karma said.

"I promise that I will always be your friend" Nagisa exclaimed smiling.

"Good" Karma said before leaning in and pressing his lips on Nagisa's.

Nagisa stiffened but did not pul away. After a while he relaxed and softly kissed back wrapping his arms around Karma's neck.

Karma liked Nagisa's bottom lip asking for entrance and Nagisa parted his lips to let Karma in.

After a while they pulled back for air.

"Nagisa, you said we'd always be friends but would you mind being a little more than that" Karma asked.

"I wouldn't mind" Nagisa said blushing heavily.

"Then will you be my boyfriend?" Karma asked to wich Nagisa smiled and softly nobed his head.

°•○●°•○●°•○●time skip●○•°●○•°●○•°

Nagisa's P.O.V

"How was school?" Tetsu asked.

"I now have a boyfriend" Nagisa said not looking away from his plate.

"Is he that guy with the red hair from last week?" His older brother questioned.

"Yea" Nagisa replied.

"Ok" Tetsu said and continued eating.

His brother wasn't much of a talker but Nagisa didn't mind. It was nice to be able to see him again after three years.

He'd always looked up to Tetsu and he still did.

"Is have a basketball game tomorrow and you could come if you want to" Tetsu suddenly spoke.

"Is it ok if I bring Karma?" He asked.

"Sure" Tetsu said and so the evening went on for the two brothers.

AN yay they're finally together! Next chapter Kuroko's teammates meet Karma and Nagisa! It's going to be chaos! But fun chaos. Hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘