Korosensei

Terasaka's P.O.V

"Listen, I don't know what's going on here but I'm pretty sure it's illegal" Kagami said.

Tetsuya nodded. Suddenly sound came from Terasaka's walky taky.

"Dude, were are you? The final battle's about to start.

Terasaka groaned. "Shit I really don't want to miss this" and he ran off. The two older boys who were curious to what was going to happen followed him.

They arrived at a open space in the forest that was serounded by kids with guns and knifes.

In the middle of the space stood Karma and Nagisa. Suddenly Nagisa ran towards Karma with a knife.

Karma blocked him punched him in the face. Nagisa quickly recovered and hit Karma from behind. He then held him to the ground so he could no longer move.

Karma tried to escape but failed and stopped struggling. "I give up. You won Nagisa" he said.

The crowd began to cheer and Korosensei came out of hiding to anouns the winner when a yell could be heard from the bushes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!!!!" Yelled Kagami.

"What the hel Terasaka! I told you to get them out of here." Nagisa yelled.

"Well well well, it looks like we have some unexpected visitors. Nagisa could you introduce them to me?" Korosensei asked.

Nagisa sighed and spoke "this is my older brother Tetsuya and his friend Kagami Taiga" he explained.

"Nagisa, you have a brother?" Keade exclaimed to which Nagisa smiled akwardly.

Kagami's P.O.V

The giant yello octopus walked towards them and said. "It is nice to meet you two. Now I hope you understand that everything you saw here is top secret"

Kagami nodded.

"Good, I am Korosensei. I'm Nagisa's home room teacher and this class is seposed to kill me before graduation or else I'll blow up the earth just like I did to the moon" he said happily.

AN sorry for not updating yesterday. And thanks for 110 votes. BAYYYY 😘