awkward.

Karma's P.O.V

He and Nagisa had walked trough the forest of the mountain and trained a little together, Karma had gotten into another fight with some random guy from D-class who insulted HIS Nagisa (this time Nagisa did not step in) and finally they went to Muramatsu's father's ramen shop to get lunch.

"He guys" Muramatsu said as they walked in.

They greeted him and ordered some ramen. About ten minutes after they came in a group of high schoolers came in. Nagisa looked to his side to find his brother's basketball team and another team.

"Tetsu!!!" He yelled and hugged his brother.

"He Nagisa" his brother replied.

"He Tetsu, who's this little guy" a tall blonde haired guy asked.

"This is my younger brother" he said on a flat tone.

After introducing each other the group of people they all ate. Kuroko, the blond boy who's name was Kise, Kagami, Karma and Nagisa sat at a table together.

"I'm sorry for thinking you were a girl" Kagami said looking at the ground.

"It's ok Taiga-kun, people mistake me for a girl often so I'm used to it" Nagisa said smiling kindly.

Kagami smiled back and ate his ramen but the spit it back out. Nagisa looked at karma who was smiling evilly.

"Karma, what did you do" Nagisa asked.

"Don't worry it's just wasabi" Karma said.

"Why would you do that?" Kagami exclaimed.

"I don't like idiots like you" he said.

Nagisa rolled his eyes and continued eating until Kise suddenly spoke.

"You know, you're really cute Nagi-chan" he said.

"um thanks" Nagisa answered blushing. "but I'm a boy".

"I know" he said looking at Nagisa seductively. "That doesn't make you any less ad-"

He was cut of by karma who was holding a real knife to his throat.

"Nagisa is mine so don't you dare try even looking at him ever again" he said on a serious tone.

If looks could kill Kise would be very dead right now.

"Ok" Kise whispered and karma put the knife back were he found it.

After that they all went home exempt for Kagami and Karma. Kagami was staying the night because apparently he and Kuroko had an assignment tomorrow but Nagisa doubted that.

And Karma ones again snook trough the window of Nagisa's room and they fell asleep together.

That night Kise couldn't help but be reminded of one of his former team members when he thought of Karma.

AN ooooooooh foreshadowing. Is that a plot I smell? So I need your options. 1: Should I make Kuroko and Kagami a thing? 2: Should I make Karma and Akashi related, and if so how? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘