conspiracies

Kagami's P.O.V

Today was a day of because the chalkboards were being replaced. Kagami was planning to watch a movie when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello Kagami" Kuroko said.

"O hey tetsuya, do you need anything?" Kagami asked.

"come to my place" he said and hung up.

°•○●°•○●°•○●♡time skip♡●○•°●○•°●○•°

He arrived at his boyfriends apartment and knocked on the door. Kuroko imedeotly answered.

"Yo, what's up" Kagami greeted.

"Nagisa went to school this morning so I decided to look around in his room and you won't believe what I found" Tetsuya said looking worried.

They went inside and straight to Nagisa's room. On the bed was a suitcase.

"This was under his bed" he said.

Kagami wondered what was inside so opened it. Inside were what looked like rubber knifes and a real one but what bothered him most was the verity of guns.

He started at them in shock before picking one up and looking at it. He sighted in releve.

"These are bb guns" he said.

"that doesn't explain why he has them" Kuroko said.

His eyes were then drawn to a grenade and grabbed it. "Be careful" Kuroko whisper yelled.

"Chill, it's probably just a prop" he said and pulled the pin out.

The grenade was the yanked from his hand and thrown into the hallway before it exploded with a huge BANG.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" Nagisa yelled. "YOU COULD HAVE DIED!".

Kagami and Kuroko were both shocked.

"Why are you home?" Was the first thing Kuroko asked.

"I forgot my bag" he said.

"Why do you have these things?" Kagami asked.

It looked like he just realised what we found out. He quickly closed the suitcase and hid it under his bed.

"You guys didn't see anything! Don't bother calling the police. It will couse more truble for yourselves than for me" he said coldly before walking away.

"If you stay silent I won't tell mister k that you know"

AN Dun dun duuuuuunnn! They found the wepons. Next chapter they will investigate.

Inportant!
Starting tomorrow school starts again so I may miss some updates.