Part 5

JESS'S POV-

"DAD STOP IT!" I screamed. He slowly took off my shirt and bra, forcing me to kiss him. My lips turned even more red and swollen, my eyes filled with tears. He then took both of our pants off, and my panties. I could see a bulge in his boxers. Oh fuck no.. "DAD PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I cried. I could see my brother in the corner, watching us while smoking some pot. "HARRISON HELP ME!" i begged. My dad ignored my plea and looked calmly at me. "It's okay Jessica. I'm your father, we love each other." "NOT LIKE THIS!" I screeched. He forced my onto his lap and started massaging my boobs. He pushed into them, making me yelp in pain. "I love you Jessica. With me, no guy will ever hurt you" I looked fearfully into his once light blue eyes, now filled with lust. He took off his boxers, leaning way too close to me "NO!" I screamed.

Nate's POV-

"NO STOP IT DAD STOP!" Jess was yelling in her sleep. I didn't know what to do. I ran over to her on my bed and shook her. "JESS WAKE UP!" she woke with a start. "Nate?" she whispered. "It's okay I'm right here Jess." She started sobbing uncontrollably. I climbed into the bed with her and hugged her tightly. She turned her head into my chest, soaking my shirt with her tears. I couldn't take her crying. It hurt too much. She looked up at me with a tear streaked face and moved her thumb across my cheek, wiping away my tears. I felt my cheek and drew back my hand, surprised that I was crying. "Nate, why are you crying?" she whispered. "I-because you are" I laughed, still crying. She looked at me like I had three heads. "What the fuck did I do to deserve you?" she whispered to herself, thinking I wouldn't hear her. "By being you. By being with me" I whispered softly. She smiled up at me, her face red from crying. She hugged me tightly. "Can you tell me what you dreamed about?" I asked calmly, still thinking about what she had just said. She didn't think she deserved me... "Well-" she said, taking deep breaths and calming down. "I keep having these suppressed memories" she must've seen my confused face so she explained "suppressed memories are almost like memories you have and forgot, but they come back to you. I keep having these suppressed memories about my dad." "Like what" I whispered. Her face liked pained as she describes them. "Like when I was a child, he would suck on my ear lobe, have me sit on his lap when he was on the toilet, bath with me, stick his hand down my pants, make me uh tough his 'manly parts'. Like that." Holy fuck. I couldn't believe what I just heard. How could she ever face those thought of her dads well, milestone her? "And well, I had a dream, well night mare, that me dad was... raping me. I'm scared he's actually gonna do it one day. And my brother just sat there doing pot. I haven't talked to my brother in years. I'm just so.. Sad" she finished, looking back at my face and sobbing once again. No. I couldn't take her tears. "Please stop" I murmured. I then started crying uncontrollably. "Jessica stop crying" I said louder. Her breathing stuttered as she stopped crying. "Nate I can't do this anymore." She said. "Do what?" I whispered, knowing she would mean doing us. "Living with my family. I just I can't do it Nate! I have to move out." "you can't be homeless, Jess. You don't know what you're getting yourself into!" I started shaking. She wouldn't survive a week out there, alone, starving, probably ending up selling her body. But I understood her. She couldn't live with her family anymore. It'd kill her. "Nate, it's the only way." She looked down, guilty. I thought for a second. "You can live with me." I whispered. I know she's gonna say no. We barely know each other. Why would she say yes? my mind suddenly went back to yesterday, when she drunkenly called my her boy friend. "Nate... you would do that for me?" she started crying again. "Of course Jess, but only if you stop crying." I whispered. She hugged me tightly for about 5 minutes. She then let go and looked up at me. "I love you." She said. Quickly her hand flew up to her mouth and her eyes grew wide. She started crying some more. "I'm sorry I-" she whispered. I put a finger over her mouth. She stares at it. "I love you too." Her eyes grew even larger. I then leaned in, she leaned in too. I delicately placed my lips on her plush red lips. After about 20 seconds we pulled away. She looked up at me, her eyes gleaming. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her close. She closed her eyes and smiled.