Part 11

NATE'S POV:

I woke with a start as the morning sun blinded me. I turned my head to Jess, we were still spooning. She was smiling in her sleep. I slowly bent down and moved the hair out of her face, kissing her forehead. "Jess rise and shine." I spoke softly into her hair. "Noo 5 more minutes." she whined. I chuckled and got out of bed, best let her have some sleep. She's probably exhausted from everything that has happened in the past 3 days. I walked over the the mirror and examined myself. I had dark purple circles under my eyes, my chest was red from all of her kisses, and I was still naked. I grinned when I remembered last night. The shower, well damn all I can say is she know how to pleasure me. I thought back to when she didn't even mind that I slept in bed with her naked. I smiled once more while pulling on my jeans and a clean white t shirt. It was a little too tight for my body but now I could really care less. I silently slipped out of the hotel room, making my way to the lobby. I made myself some coffee and sat down on one of the old couches. After taking my first sip I turned around to see two guys enter the hallway. One had curly hair and dark rimmed glasses. The other guy was tall with short light brown hair. I looked down to his hands and saw that they were huge. They both glanced at me and smirked. The one with the glasses spoke "Andrew look, we aren't the only ones alone in this shitty motel!" who I guessed was Andrew, laughed. "Jack, stop being a creeper!" Andrew chuckled. They then both approached me and stuck out their hands "Jack Antonoff" the curly haired one said, smiling at me. "Andrew Dost, my friends call me just Dost." I looked up and smiled at them "Nate Ruess." I smiled. "Well Nate, what brings ya to this lovely motel?" Andrew asked. "Well uh-" I couldn't tell them everything. Not yet anyway. They seemed young, 18. Maybe I could trust them just... Not yet. "My girlfriend, Jess, and I ran away. This is the first place we stopped." Jack raised his eyebrows at Andrew but they didn't ask for any details. "Well you can travel with us. Since we're 18, our parents kicked us out. Bad grades." Jack replied, rolling his eyes and smiling. I just met then a minute ago and already are they offering me to travel with them. I smiled. "that sounds great man, but Jess and I aren't sure what we're gonna do yet. Could you guys come by our room later and we can talk about it?" they grinned at each other "sure Nate." I told them my room number, got another coffee, and went back to Jess.

JESS'S POV-

I woke up once again to Nate kneeling beside the bed starring directly into my eyes. I smiled up at him, then yawned and rubbed my eyes, sitting up. "Morning sleepy head, I brought you some coffee." He spoke softly. I got on my knees and carefully wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my forehead to his. "Thank you." I smiled, he winked at me and held the scalding coffee cup to my mouth. I took a sip and smiled as it warmed up my body. I took another long sip until I heard the cup go empty. "Gee, someone's thirsty!" I giggled as he carried me out of the bed and dropped me next to my backpack. "You should probably get ready. Two guys, Jack and Andrew, are coming here in a bit. I met them in the lobby, they seemed really nice. They offered us to travel with them, possibly even live with them." Nate spoke softly into my ear. I debated this for a second, then ended up agreeing. I trusted Nate. And if he trusted these guys, well so do I. "Okay!" I smiled, while Nate took off my shirt and put my clean one on. Smirking, he took off my pajama shorts revealing my underwear. I kissed him once on the cheek as I maneuvered my legs so he could put on my jean shorts. "Damn girl" he whistled "you trying to kill me with those shorts, they are tight!" I laughed at him. "Yeah well what about you? have you not seen your shirt lately?" he chuckled as I drew the outline of his abs on his clean white shirt. I leaned into his ear. "Shirts like that make a girl go wild." I murmured, tickling his ear. He winked at me, putting his hands on the side of my face, he pulled my closer and slowly kissed me. After a mini make out session, we pulled away, smiling. I pecked him in the cheek just in time to hear someone knock on the door. Nate opened it and I saw two young guys, standing at the doorway, smiling. Jack and Andrew.