Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Eriol-kun? Tomoyo-sama is looking for you.” Sonomi said to the young sorcerer.

“What would she want now?” Eriol grunted while making his way to Tomoyo’s room.

“Hello there my dear little servant, can you fetch me some irises and please don’t give them to me today. Just give it to me tomorrow morning before I wake up okay? Oh and could you bring me my breakfast as well when you come to bring them tomorrow?” Tomoyo said with a distant look in her eyes.

“Of all the flowers that you could request why would you choose irises? You’re really weird sometimes you know.” Eriol said before leaving Tomoyo.

0o0o0o0

“Oh hey there Eriol, have you gone to the mistress already?” Sonomi asked Eriol while holding and empty vase.

“Yes and she asked me to bring her some irises tomorrow morning. What’s that for?” Eriol asked pointing to the empty vase.

“Oh this? The mistress instructed me to bring this vase to her room.” Sonomi said slightly lifting the empty vase up.

“She gives us some weird orders today.” Eriol said

“She also seemed to be always deep in thought these past few days. I wonder if the mistress is alright?” Sonomi said a bit worried for her mistress.

“Oh. She’ll be fine and by the way do you know why we’re here?” Eriol asked.

“We always go here every year and we never know why the mistress always wants to go here. The only thing that I know is that the mistress had lived here in her early childhood.” Sonomi said.

“I never knew that she lived here. I thought that she had always lived in Japan.” Eriol commented.

“Well, the mistress had moved to Japan when she was just turning seven and that’s also the time when I had first met the mistress.” Sonomi said remembering the time when she had first met Tomoyo.

“Let me guess she had saved you as well?” Eriol asked.

“Yes but it seems like you don’t believe it.” Sonomi concluded.

“Well, I just can’t help it after everything that I had just found out about her. It’s just so hard to believe that she could be someone that all of you had been saying.” Eriol said still being stubborn.

“Then I hope you’ll believe it after I’ll tell you how I had met the mistress. That time my daughter had just died by some unknown disease. I thought that my world had been crushed by a thousand pieces. Then, I had started drinking until I passed out and because of it I had lost my job and became broke. I had decided to just end my life that way I’ll be with my precious daughter again so I jumped off the cliff. At first I thought that I was already dead but when I woke up I saw the mistress looking at me worriedly with those amethyst eyes of hers I knew that I’m still alive. Then do you know what she had said to me?” Sonomi asked him with a very beautiful smile on her face.

“She said that she’s glad that you’re alive?” Eriol guessed.

“No, she said that she was sorry for making me like her and of course I was confused on what she meant. I asked her what she meant by that and then she explained everything to me and she had also given me a choice if I want to stay with her or just go on my own. She also offered that I could stay in her house for the time being until I made my decision which you now know what I had made. With just the little time that I had stayed at her home I had noticed that she’s just all alone in her home so I asked her where her parents and that’s when she told me that she no longer have any. After I heard that from her I felt sad for her even if she is a vampire, at that time she’s still a little six year old girl who needs someone to look after her. So you see I think that’s what everyone of us see in the mistress; we all want her to be happy to think that even though her parents were now gone she still have us as her family.” Sonomi finished her story.