06

Bella's P.O.V.

I was thrown into those nightmares again. I watched as a sixteen year old me, was waiting inside a white office, with Doctor Ava Paige.
"Ms Stewart, as you can see this is why I want you to join us on this science experiment, you have the potential Bella, and I know you can complete this trial successfully."

Another flashback was of Newt and I.
I was sitting cross legged on my bed, with Newt at my side. "Somehow she wants me to do this trial, that will be much different to what they've prepared us to do since the beginning, the trial is just ment for me only."

"Well what ever it is, I'm sure you can pass it." He tells me, and gives me a reassuring smile as he places his hand on my hand, our fingers entwine together.

Suddenly I'm not facing Newt anymore, I'm facing a Crank trying to break free from its chains. I stare wide eyed at it.

"Bella Stewart Trial 2" a voice says coming from the speakers up above me. I had a gun placed in my hand, I pointed it at the Crank before me.
Boom!
The sound of the gun shot erupted my ears. I watched as the crank dropped dead to the ground, blood appearing from the bullet hole that I created in his head. I stared at myself for a moment, this couldn't be me, I looked closer at myself, I had dark red marks under my eyes, as if I was being controlled, like Thomas was.

The controlled me turned around again to face another Crank this time it was, Thomas.

"Shoot him Bella!"
As I saw myself point the gun at Thomas's forehead, he began to shake.
"Please Bella, please!" He pleaded, as he shook with fear.

"Do it Bella what are you waiting for. Shoot him!"

"No!" I shout as I point the gun to my head instead. "No!"

Wicked guards grabbed me, and shoved me onto a metal table, they attached something to the side of my forehead, they flicked the switch.
The electricity soared through my body like a wave, making me scream out in pain. 'Wicked is good' was the last thing I heard before eventually I woke up.

~

I woke up with a startle, I let my breathing run its own course until I finally snapped back to reality.
A hand was placed on mine as I looked up I could see Thomas, his brown orbs staring into mine. My mind suddenly comes to realization, I remember what he did to me. My eyes widen with fear, as I pull myself out of the bed.
"Bella where are you going?" He asks me.