08

Song of the chapter: See what I've become - Zack Hemsey.

Third Persons P.O.V.

Bella was ready for revenge that's all she could think about, she could taste the bitterness on her tongue, she wanted Wicked dead.
Thomas stood by the girl, looking at her curiously about what was going on inside that head of hers. Bella turned her head towards Thomas, she hated him for what he did to Newt, but that's what Newt wanted, he wanted to escape the madness of this world. Bella couldn't blame him, she definitely knew that the world was totally fucked up.

She watched as Thomas out folded the plan, Bella watched him from a distance as he entered into Wicked headquarters. Bella led her party to Wickeds gates, they grabbed onto to Bellas shoulders tightly and pushed her towards the gates. The plan had to work, she was a wanted woman.

"Let go of me, you jackasses!" Bella screamed. Wicked guards turned to face Bella who was struggling out of her parties grip.
"What's going on here?" One of the guards asked.

"She's a wanted criminal, if she's found bring her to Wicked headquarters, and you are rewarded anything" Peter explains to the guards. They looked at her and then towards each other, they eventually decided to grab her by both of  arms roughly. They led her inside to Wickeds headquarters, while at least two guards stayed outside with the rest of the group.

~

Wicked guards dragged Bella down a long narrow corridor, there was a door at the end of the long corridor. One of the guards knocked before entering inside, the other guard soon dragged Bella inside. Right at the center of the room was a big office table, and there stood behind it was doctor Ava Paige.

"Leave us" she commanded to the guards, they did as they were told and closed the door behind her. Bella stared at the blonde scientist who had made her life a living hell.
"I remember when you first came here Bella, such a determined child, to do the right thing for the human race, I remember when we last spoke together it was actually in here, right before you were about to do your trials."

"Just cut the crap Ava, you know why I'm here, so let's get this over and done with" she tells her, as Bella crossed her arms across her chest.

"Right, yes the cure, you see I don't actually have it, its actually right their" she pointed at Bellas head, "Right inside that beautiful mind of yours" she says. Bella slipped out the gun that was placed in the inside of her jacket, and pointed it right at her, she raises her hands high up in the air.

"You really hate me that much Bella?" She asked me.

"Yes! I hate you so much, you took everything from me!" Bella screams at her. "I've wanted you dead since the minute you made me kill my dad!"

"We can discuss this properly, just put the gun down, your hurting I can see that" she tells me.

"No!" Bella yelled as she moved closer towards her, her gun was now placed directly on Doctor Paiges forehead. "Your gonna tell me about the cure and how I can get my friends to safety."

"There's a Flat Trans in the building, it can teleport you to safety, and as for the cure, well their gonna take out Thomas's brain right now" she says a smirk appearing on her face. Bellas eyes widened with horror, she then pulled the trigger.