Chapter 2

Was everyone around here idiots?

"Mr. Bieber! Please we need your investment. "

I scowled as fixed my suit jacket, my footsteps speeding up and the woman behind me keeping up with my pace. This isn't what I meant when I say women chase me. "Mrs. Taylor , I'm sorry but I do not wish to do business with you or Mr. Knight." I stated through gritted teeth, obviously I was upset and most people knew not to speak to me when upset; if they did, they lost a job.

She didn't get the memo, instead her footsteps sped up and soon her tall figure was in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. A flustered look present on her pale cheeks, "Please, our corporation needs your investment in order to keep the company going. We're sinking!" she explained, rather loudly it almost made me wince. I don't think there's anything I hate more than people who speak to me in an overly loud tone when they're directly in front of me.

"Is that so Mrs. Taylor?" she nodded as a stray hair from her pony tail fell in front of her face. I study her for a moment, she was a typical; brown hair, brown eyes, then painted lips and powdered face. I've seen many women like her, had many women like her in my bed before. Would it be a crime if I had her? Although her boss had pissed me off immensely, maybe I could have fun. He did owe me for wasting my time, why not fùck his personal friend? "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

"N-no, we wouldn't. " a stutter was in her voice as I reached out and pushed that stray hair behind her ear, I could tell that the little movement made her nervous. I've had that effect on women for as long as I could remember, it got me out and in to a few situations. A smug smirk played on my lips as I thought about something, I could use this situation for my own pleasure.

I stepped closer, as I did so she stepped back looking around frantically. It was amusing how nervous I made her, considering the fact that she indeed was happily married. I hated that term, because its a lie, you can never get happily married. This situation here, was a prime example of how unhappy their marriage really was. "What are you willing to do for your friend's company?" I asked immediately, my voice husky and dripping with lust.

Her facial expression was the epitome of embarrassed, not only was her face red but I could see moisture form around her forehead. "anything." she muttered, but I cuffed my hand around my ear in a teasing manner, indicating a lack of hearing. She then cleared her throat and spoke almost confidently. "I said, I'll do anything for this company Mr. Bieber."

"Anything, you say? " my voice gruff, her head nodded yet again and I scowled. I also hated when people couldn't use their grown ass voices to speak to me. "Mrs. Taylor, I don't understand head movements. You speak to me correctly." she gulped and mumbled a timid apology, I smirked to replace the scowl on my face. "now you said you'll do anything? "

"Yes, anything. "

The words she spoke were whimpered, needy, and barely audible. I took a small step back, taking in her appearance yet again as I hummed in approval. Mrs. Taylor's skirt hugged her small hips, the skirt was short enough for me to slide up and take her in one of the unoccupied offices. My eyes travel up to her waist, small and easy to grip on; maybe I could have a little fun.

But that would be unprofessional of me.

"Well, start by stooping down to find another individual investor. I don't mix business with pleasure, make sure you tell your boss that before he tries to sell you off again."