Getting To Know You

Another day, another vision. For me, Fred Jacob, the visions were normal as I've been having them since the age of 9 when my parents died.

I am now 39, with the height of 6'3" with dark brown hair with natural blonde highlights, pale skin that complements my light golden brown eyes.

I've have been married to my childhood sweetheart, Shelia, at the age of 20. During my 19 years of marriage I was blessed with 3 kids; Chaz: 14, Crystal; 10 and Willy; 8. My sons take after me in the looks and personality wise. My daughter, well she's my angel who takes after her mum in looks but has my personality.

As a teen my past wasn't bright, I had made the decision to do drugs and soon enough became a drug addict. I lived in Minnesota, America and the best part of living there was the snow. Soon after I married Shelia, we left for Lismore, Australia.

We are now living at an old Irish house with grey brick walls in the middle of Lismore. Lately, it's been dark and stormy, especially when were surrounded by the forest.

It's my family's home and my new start... well I hoped it was.

*two weeks before Christmas*

We got home from dinner at the Martin's, as they are one of our close friends here, as we are secretive and separated from everyone.

"Kids, time for bed, better hurry, otherwise the warrior wolf is going to get you" we told our kids.

"Dad, we aren't kids anymore, the wolf doesn't scare us anymore" my oldest son told me.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The sound came from the front door.

"Dad... what was that?"

"I don't know son, I don't know."

BAM!!

"Daddy!!!" my daughter was scared by now and so was the rest of us.

Soon after my daughter yelled, six guys knocked the door off the hinges and waltzed into the room, including my colleague, who would've thought. When they entered they let off sleeping gas. The last thing I said was one word, one person and one new enemy, "Tom" and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by darkness.