Murdered By Poison

I just want to get out of here. My family is weak and I have lost hope of getting out of here.

Shelia has gone mute ever since we all started to get abused.

Chaz, Crystal and Willy have been there for each other and are weakening everyday but they are still talking to me and I am thankful to the moon goddess.

I’ve become lost as my wife, the women I love, isn’t talking to anyone. I’ve lost a child and I didn’t even know Shelia was pregnant. I’m dying slowly because I HATE seeing my family in pain and now I won’t ever stop feeling the guilt.

I can’t handle this any longer. It’s time to take charge.

“Tom, get your ass here now” I yelled out, finally having enough with all this BS.

The door then opened and he came in holding a syringe filled with clear liquid.

He walked over to me demanding me what I wanted.

“I want to know why you are doing this. We have been here for little over a year. I lost a child, my family is weak and I want to rip you limb from limb, starting with decapitating you!!”

He sighed exhaustedly and sat in front of me.

“I don’t care what is happening, you did things that doesn’t sit well with the drug world. I am going to make your life a living hell till I’ve had enough of toying you around with my revenge” he told me.

“Starting off with your pretty little wife. I’ll make it quick for her and you can watch her die and remember it forever.” As he said that he grabbed Shelia’s arm and the cold silver syringe in her arm and began injecting the liquid inside.

Her screams are breaking my heart as they are filled with so much pain and drowsiness and it echoes around the dirty old room. Trying to drain out my loves painful moans and whimpers, I heard Tom talk to me again.

“You know Fred, you were a good colleague until I found out who you really are, Damien.

“What the hell are you injecting inside to my WIFE!!?”

“Oh this, well my father stole it from his drug lord, before he died that is. It’s the most deadly poison known to mankind, cyanide.”

“You’re a bloody murderer Tom, it was the past let it go. You didn’t have to put my family through hell, just for some revenge. My kids looked up to us man and you turned your back on them, exactly like you do to everyone.” I yelled at him in disgust.

“I don’t care, so get over it Damien” that was the last thing he said before he left the room.

I hope he gets killed, locked up in jail or just karma knocking at his door.