Capturing

I finally woke up after what feels like days but was probably only a few hours. I tried to get up but realised I was tied down. I looked to my left and saw Shelia, at least I know she is with me and hopefully safe from any harm, same with my kids. With that thought I looked to my right and I thankfully saw my innocent children.

Knowing there’s nothing I could do I just sat there thinking and wondering why is my family and I here, what we have done, what did I do, is anyone looking for us, will we be saved before more danger hits my family.

More importantly, what did I do to Tom that had him doing this to us? I mean, we have been working together for years on end, we are friends- were friends. After hours of trying to answer multiple questions of my own and turning up empty, I heard a painful moan beside me and it was from my wife as she was waking up. I looked at her and I was still mesmerised by her beauty even though she looked a little weak.

When she completely came through she didn’t even look at her surroundings, just yelled out things from my vision a few day ago.

“Where are we?! Where is my family?!” Shelia yelled. Soon enough the door opened and in came our capturer, “Who are you?” my wife asked confused and curiously, I knew this man already so I want to know “What do you want with us Tom?!” I demanded as I was angry with the whole thing. All too slowly, Tom came closer but had his face covered to make sure my family doesn’t know its him and feel betrayed like how I’m feeling now. I watched as he went closer to my wife with a blade in this hand and puts the blades tip on her cheek and threatened “speak to me like that again woman and watch what happens to you and for your questions well; one, you will find out later and two, your husband’s past is catching up to him and you all will go through the revenge of what me and the gang has planned… let’s see how long can you last cause it’s about to be a long night for you all.”

With that said Tom retracted the blade and left the room without another word. Leaving me worried, scared, angry and protective of my family.

I just wish my kids would wake up so I could know they are ok.

*two weeks later*

My kids finally woke up yesterday night. Thank the moon goddess for that.

Since me and Shelia had come through we got daily beatings from Tom. I still can’t believe I was betrayed by my own colleague, some friend he was.

But I was still wondering what past Tom was talking about, me being a CEO at my families billion dollar company or being a former drug addict. Soon enough I hope I find out, before my kids get the abuse too.

Just as that thought crossed my mind the door swung off its hinges and income five guys that looked like a gang.