Abused By the Drug Gang

I thought they were here for Shelia and me but they completely ignored us and headed over to our kids. This is going to be bad, I just know it.

I watched them as they went over keeping a close eye on them. Even though I am tried down and know I can’t do anything, I still go against my restraints just so I can protect my kids.

I can see it in my family’s eyes that they are giving up hope of being found and that they have been getting weaker everyday due to no food or water so I’m trying, trying to be strong for my family. 

After moments of silence, the more dominant one of them started to talk about something I never wished they would here or find out about my past.

“I’m going to tell you a story of your father here and then we will give you kiddies a surprise.” He warned them so they knew what would happen but not one hundred percent.

“Let’s begin shall we. Your father is no clean Australian, he is a drug addict American. The man who comes in here every day wearing a mask, his name is Tom Hades, drug lord and your dad’s boss-“

“You don’t mean Uncle Tom? He loves us and he’s family.” Chaz told the guy that I remember goes by the name of Hunter.

“DON’T INTERUPT ME KID! Now as I was saying, Tom is a drug lord and your father has done things that nearly ruined our business and we want our revenge. Now for the surprise we promised you.” As Hunter said that he walked over to me and whispered in my ear “you will regret ever doing what you have done Fred, because what happens here on out is your fault.”

At that treat two other guys that remind me of my old drug buddies stepped out and I knew who they were- Blade and Fighter. So little time and my ‘friends’ have betrayed me.

I watched not knowing what to do as Blade brought out his trusted knife and Fighter slid on brass knuckles.

Once they were ready to ‘fight’ they stepped in front of my kids and did something I wish never would happen to them. Ever.

Standing in front of me were my old buddies abuse my kids till they are bloodied and bruised.

*one year later*

It’s been a year since we were kidnapped by the drug gang.

Every day, I watched my children and wife be abused while I was tied up with a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Target pistol to my head.

I hope we all get out of here someday. I need my family safe. I can’t lose them, I love them all too much.