Busted

I led the way to the Vulture surrounded shack and told them that they were probably down in the basement beating up my father. I told them that they all got guns too.

The Chief dismissed me and got ready to go in and told me to go hide, NOW! So I did just that, I ran behind bushes and waited, 100 gunshots later the police force came out with me father limping and looking unhealthy and weak.

I ran to my dad and hugged him because I was so scared of never seeing him again.

“I love you, dad so much. Don’t ever leave us.” I told him, hoping that he understood me. He understood and told me he loved me too.

We rushed out of the forest and my father headed to the hospital while I headed back to the station so I can witness the confession that I’m hoping Tom will dish.

“Chaz!” I heard the Chief call after me. I turned and looked at him asking if he needed anything.

“I need you to some with us, we are putting him in the interrogation room and would like you to stand on the other side of the two way mirror.”

I knew I had to as I turned him in. So I agreed.

I stood on the other side of the mirror waiting for Tom. After an hour, Tom and the Chief police was in the interrogation room.

I listened intentionally on the conversation they had.

The Chief started off like he needed to

“Tom Hades, you have been alleged to first degree murder on Shelia Jacob and child abuse on the Jacob kids. Did you or did you not commit the alleged crimes?”