Shelter For The Night

Choice: Help Lukas

Jesse's POV.

"Take care of Olivia and Axel! I'll help Lukas!" I yelled as I ran over to his side.

"Got it!" Petra responded.

I threw a punch at Aiden's face, then kicked him down to the floor. He grabbed Lukas' ankle and used that as advantage to wield his sword. He got up and threw a blow on me, but Lukas came just in time to lock swords with him.

"Just give up." Lukas said as he drew out another sword and hit Aiden. He fell onto the ground. Again.

"Ugh... I'll get you!" Aiden said as he disappeared.

Maya and Gill disappeared too.

"Wow Lukas, I didn't know you know how to use two swords at a time." I said. He smiled and answered, "I learned it from Isa. Speaking of her, where is she?" I looked at Olivia and Axel.

"You two okay?" I asked them.

"Yeah, Petra was awesome dude! She literally flipped Maya and Gill over and took them out with two swords!" Axel exclaimed.

Petra elbowed Axel. "I didn't do all of that... you punched Gill in the face!"

"Well, I think that's pretty amazing, Petra." I said, blushing a bit. She placed her hands at her back and smiled. "Thanks..."

"Guys, I found us an exit!" Isa's voice rang through the room. We followed her and found a tunnel.

"I think this is where the Blaze Rods came in. Who else would have dug a tunnel this long?" Olivia stated. I gestured them to crawl in the tunnel.

"Argh, it's so cramp here..." Axel complained.

"Axel, next time, try losing some weight." Lukas teased.

"Come on, you're not as different as I am."

"Oh yeah?"

"Guys, shh. We're almost out." Petra said, annoyed.

The tunnel lead us to a unknown place. It was like a new fresh chunk in the Minecraft world. That means we are far from the town.

"Great. Now we're lost." Olivia sighed.

"Anyone got a compass?" Isa asked.

"Me, but I don't think it's working properly." Lukas said as he took out the compass. I looked at it. It seemed new enough.

"It will work just fine. Come on, let's go south."

Few hours later...

"Ugh. I'm tired of walking already! When are we gonna reach our home?" Axel complained.

"We will reach there quick, if you stop moaning." I answered.

"Jesse, it's getting dark. Why don't we call it a day?" Lukas suggested. It was getting dark.

"Okay. Everyone build a shelter with what you have. I'll go search for wool for the beds." I said. As I turned to wall away, I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Um, Jesse? Can I follow you?" Petra asked. I nodded and we went off.

Petra's POV.

I followed Jesse into the forest, hoping to find some sheep. But I have this weird feeling whenever I follow him, or get close to him. Lately I'm always eager to follow or help him.

What's gotten into me?

"Well, there's a prey right over there. You in for it Petra?" He asked. I was suddenly focused in the real world again and drew out my sword.

"Thanks. Feel pretty bad for this sheep though."

I killed it and it dropped two pieces of wool. Looks like we have to kill a lot to get enough.

"I'll search for some sheep. You go punch some wood." I said to Jesse. He nodded and we separated.

Finding sheep is real hard. Especially when you need them desperately. Sometimes when you don't want them, they appear. What's with this world.

I killed some spiders and crafted their string into wool. Now I have 5 wool. Barely enough to craft two beds.

I found two more sheep and they gave me 4 wool. I guess it's okay.

"Ahh!"

I was startled by the voice and looked around.

That voice was Jesse's!

"Help! Anyone! Petra! Axel!"

"Hang on Jesse! I'm coming!"

I ran around the forest, and finally spotted him. He was being surrounded by so much zombies and creepers!

"Jesse!" I shouted as I slashed my way through the horde of zombies.

"Petra! Thanks for coming!"

"No worries. We'll kill these monsters in seconds!"

I told Jesse to lure the creepers in, and once they are detonated, they will blow up and kill the zombies.

"Go lure the creepers! I'll stay here!"

"Got it!"

He lured in the creepers and made them detonate. Once they were about to explode, I yelled, "Quick! Run!"

Everything was like in slow motion. I heard the explosions, and saw hundreds of zombies flying over us. We hid behind a tree until everything was gone.

"Phew. That was close. You alright Petra?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. But I haven't got enough wool." I admitted.

"I only have a few that I got while punching the trees. For now, let's just head back. We don't want to fight any monsters."

"Right. Let's go."

When we reached our small camping area, the others had already made a small hut. We opened the door and went in.

I went to craft the beds while Jesse and Lukas distributed the food they had. When I finish crafting we were one bed short.

"Aw man... we just need 3 more wool..." I sighed.

"Hey Petra?"

I turned around and looked at Jesse. He and everyone else was sitting ona bed, preparing to go to sleep.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Um... we're one bed short right?"

"Yeah..."

"Uh... well... you want to share this bed with me?" He asked nervously.

I blushed a bit. Me?! Sharing a bed with him?!

Don't think about stuff. Don't think about stuff...

"Well... since you had no place to sleep, and you worked really hard fighting off those monsters, so..."

I hesitated. I really didn't have any place to sleep.

"Uh... okay..."

He got down the bed, waiting for me to get on it. I sat on the bed, leaving some space for him.

He got on as well, and we both turned to the other side.

"Hey... Petra?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for saving me just now. If you weren't there I would have... you know."

"Your welcome. You also saved me from that Witherstorm. Thanks."

There was silence for a moment.

"I'm glad I met you." He said.

I blushed more. Wait. What?!

"Jesse?"

No answer.

"Jesse."

He slept.

"I'm glad I met you too." I whispered.

Ahem... there won't be any mature stuff here. In case you were wondering.