SAVE

First off...

Ack!

Sorry for not updating this. I ran out of ideas but now I have a good one! So, this is gonna be a but if a sad chappie, but the next one is gonna be happy or...sad. (Depemding on your choice)

Anyway, enjoy ^^

Jesse's POV.

Poison. A poison arrow. It seemed like the world stopped for a second, as I saw my depleting health bar, getting lower, and lower.

My stomach swirled, my head felt like it had been hit by rocks. I fell to the ground, wanting to stay there forever.

"Jesse!"

Petra hurriedly ran to my side and knelt down. Although my vision was blurry, I could still see tears streaming down her face.

"Oh...oh no...Jesse...." She said, grasping my hand. "Don't leave me. Don't you dare go..."

I knew she was sad and frightened, but still I formed a smile at her. I had a crush on her since we had our first adventure, and while we had more, I started growing deeper feelings for her.

I truly wish I could just stand up and hug her, or even comfort her. Because seeing her cry makes me wanna die more.

I reached my left hand up and touched her cheek. She looked at me with pity.

"Pe...tra...I'm sorry... If I h..ad...knew...it wasn't going...to be th...at...easy..."

She shook her head and held me tighter.

"No, it isn't your fault! No one expected this. No one expected a skeleton to have a enchanted arrow. Don't blame yourself!"

By now, everyone was surrounding us, crying and sobbing. Axel was sniffing, Lukas was trying to hide his tears and Isa was covering her mouth.

"Hey...Petra?"

I had one last question to ask.

"Yes? Jesse?"

"Do you...like...love... fighting?"

She hesitated, and nodded.

"Yeah. But for the right. I would never hurt the innocent."

Good...that was one the last question I had for her.

Seeing my heart getting lower and lower, I said, "Petra...no ma... tter what ha... ppens, promise me...you'll be strong...okay? The tru...th is that I had liked you....si... nce we first met...I never got the cou...rage to tell you, nor the chance. So...I guess this is my final...gift."

I used my remain strength to get up, and kissed her on the cheek. I don't care whether it's embarrassing or not, because it's not 'like' anymore...I truly...love her.

You died!

Petra's POV.

Jesse suddenly kissed me, and I felt shocked. But I didn't back away, because actually...I like him too.

But after a few seconds, his body fell towards the ground, and poof! His items were lying aimlessly on the ground.

Heartbroken, I reached out to every single thing he had. Bread, diamond sword, armor, emeralds, pickaxe, bed, bucket of water and lava, and finally...a hoe(?!).

I clutched those items to my chest and cried out loud. Axel, Lukas and Isa came to comfort me, but still, I felt alone.

I'm missing him.

Few minutes later...

Isa suggested that we go home. But the point is, our house has been destroyed. So while Lukas and Axel will be looking for wood, me and Isa will hunt for food.

But honestly we don't need food. We actually have enough for three days. I sat on the ground and had a chat with Isa.

"So...how are you feeling now?"

"Heartbroken. Hurt. Lost." I sobbed.

"I am so sorry...he must've been a great boyfriend."

"No...we weren't even dating. We just had a liking with each other."

"Well, if he ever comes back, I hope we can find him."

"...like that's gonna happen." I said, not believing her.

Axel and Lukas actually came back quite fast. We hurriedly built a shelter and set down our beds for the night.

As we were eating chicken, there was a knock on our door.

Lukas went to answer it and I saw his jaw dropped.

"Aiden?!"

We all stood up, getting our defences ready. But Aiden looked.. different. Like he wad beaten up, and had sympathy in his eyes.

"Look, I'm not here to fight okay...I just need some food and shelter..."

"Go away. We're not in the mood right now." Lukas said coldly.

"Please! I'm sorry for what I had did before. I...saw Jesse died. I'll be honest, I really hated him, but I didn't know his death could bring such a bug impact onto me." He pleaded.

I sobbed a little and he noticed. He mouthed 'Sorry.'

After some thoughts, we agreed to forgive him, and let him stay with us. Once he was inside, he apologized to every single one of us, including Jesse.

"About what I heard...I'm sorry Petra, that Jesse had to go." He said, while eating a cookie.

"Doesn't matter know. I can't do anything about it." I replied.

"I hope you can move on. Because you know, you have great friends here to cheer you up." Aiden patted me on the back.

Yeah...

Jesse's POV.

Red...?

Before me was a line of words. 'Click to Respawn.'

Doesn't respawn means...to be alive again?

I tried to reach for it, but it only looked like I was going further down, into a bottomless pit.

Wait...wasn't I dead? Or am I a spirit?

Maybe. But I don't care. I must need to reach the 'Respawn' button. I HAVE to.

Turning my head around I tried to find another way out. But what I couldn't believe is...

Olivia?!

1. Save yourself

2. Save Olivia