Honey I'm Home

Jace's POV

"I'm home!" I yelled after a long trip to Idris away from my amazing family.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Celine says running towards me.

"Hey sweetie." I said picking her up and kissing her cheek and she giggled.

"I miss you Daddy." Celine says.

"I missed you too." I say putting emphasis on missed.

"I missed you more." Clary says stepping out from the kitchen looking more beautiful then ever. (I didn't think that was possible). I walked over and kissed her while Celine was making barfing noises.

"Yucky Mommy and Daddy." Bianca says walking then leaving the room.

After the girls left the room and we fought over who missed each other more.

Clary then grabs my neck. "We aren't done yet." She said with a fun look in her eyes that made me go wild.

"We can finish later." I say trying not to pounce on her.

"I thought you didn't want to do it with the kids in the house?" She questioned doing MY signature smirk.

"We can be extra quiet." I said kissing her cheek.

"That's why I love you Jace Herondale." She said.

"I love you too Clary Herondale. Anyway I have to go get changed my clothes smell."

"Okay dinner is almost ready so come down when you are done." She said going back to finish cooking. He was so happy she doesn't cook like Izzy.

"I love you Clarissa." I said running over and kissing her.

"I love you too Johnathan. Now go get changed." She said shoving me away. I go up to Clary and my room and take my shirt off forgetting to close the door.

"DADDY" Celine screams and starts crying.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked automatically getting ready for a demon attack. Then Clary runs into the room.

"What happened what's wrong?" Clary asked.

"DADDY IS HURT!" Celine yells pointing to my back. I then remembered that I had a huge cut on my back. I put an Iratze on it but, it didn't help.

"Celine relax Daddy isn't hurt." Clary says.

"Um Clare." I say turning around so she can see my back.

"JACE HERONDALE LAY DOWN ON THE BED RIGHT NOW!" Clary yelled and she told Celine to leave the room. Then Clary put an Iratze on me making it stronger.

"Mommy did you heal Daddy?" Celine asked poking her head in.

"Yes I am is fine everything is fine. I just got hurt hunting." He said putting his shirt back on.

"I wanna hunt but, I don't wanna get hurt." Celine said looking down.

"Don't worry you won't get hurt as long as there are stars in the sky." I said picking her up.

"I love you Mommy and Daddy." Celine says.

"We love you too sweetie." I say and hug my wonderful amazing family.

Wait?! Where's Bianca.
------------
SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE ITS MY FAULT I WAS BEING A LAZY BUM THIS IDEA IS WithLoveClary

Comment, vote, follow

-WithLoveClary rand Fanvergent25