Hard to Get

Erza's POV:

The next morning I walked into the school with Levy talking to her about the Winter Wonderland.

"I really think you can pull off! Everyone would think you are the best class president ever." Levy encouraged.

I looked at her and smiled. "Thanks, but there aren't that many people volunteering, so it will be a little harder to set the dance up." I said. "Plus I would have to choose a date to go with and that way too much work."

"Well why don't you just go with-"

We walk into the classroom and as soon as I did, I remembered everything about last night. Joking around in the car. Talking in the restaurant, then....the kiss.

I tried to avoid any eye contact with Jellal and sit in my seat to write in my journal.

Balloons? Check.
Streamers? Check.
Food? Check.

"Morning, Erza." I heard a deep voice greet me. I nodded towards him and went back to my list.

Games? Check.
Lights? Check.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to work on the dance with some others during lunch?" He asked, crouching in front of my desk.

Drinks? Check.

"Or we can just hang out and maybe if you could help me around the school? I'm still a little confused with a few things around here."

Winter decorations? Check.

I tried to focus on supplies I needed for the dance, but couldn't when I found a pair of brown eyes on me. I began to scribble down random words on a paper to look like I'm busy, but he stood there, just watching me.

Jellal's POV:

I don't know what was wrong with her. She didn't make any eye contact with me at all. "Are you ok?" I finally ask. Her pencil froze and she looked at me with a weak smile. "I'm alright."

The way she said it didn't sound believable at all. I herd the bell ring and went back to my seat behind her. She continued to write in her journal. I quickly looked over her should while Guildarts was yelling at Sting and Natsu.

All I could see was the words drinks, decorations, and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Simon

Guess that's a no to hang out.

********

Grey's POV:

"I still can't believe Guildarts called me out when it was Sting who started it."

"Actually, it was-" Gajeel pointed out, but never finished because Natsu's punching was pretty loud.

"I KNOW!!!!" He roared. His hair was now turning a shade of red.

Yes, red. Not hot pink. Red.

"You think you have problems?" We turn to see Jellal in a small bean bag chair. "Erza still hates me for before, even after yesterday night."

"But I thought you guys were cool." I really do feel bad for Jellal. I know exactly how it feels to loose someone you thought you were close with.