A Night to Remember

Grays POV:

When we got to the place, it looked like it was a fancy candle light dinner. I don't think they're going to let us make a big table for all of us.But when I looked to my right, I see Natsu pushing a long table to another and Jellal grabbing a seat for Erza.

Gajeel, on the other hand was bickering with Levy over something. I chuckled and grabbed Juvia's hand and squeezed it a little.

She looked actually stunning. A white dress and her beautiful blue hair up in a cute ponytail, it looked so cute on her.

"Where's Gray-sama's clothes?"

I looked down and Juvia laughed. Thank god it was on. that would've been really embarrassing and I would've gotten kicked out of the restaurant.

We sat down with the others and looked for something on the menu.

Erza's POV:

I looked at my menu and Jellal looked at his. Only the thing is that I wasn't really looking at my menu.

I glanced at Jellal the whole time and leaned into the menu to look more realistic. I want to forgive him, but I also don't want to. Simon meant a lot to me.

"So what do you think you're gonna have?" Jellal spoke.

My heart sped up its pace. He caught me staring at him and he's smiling like it was so hilarious.

"I didn't know that you were interested in wine." He chuckled.

I actually stared at the menu I was holding that was for drinks. I slammed it on the table and picked up the actual menu.

"Whatever, Jellal." I stuck my tongue out at him and he mimics my motions.

So funny, cute, smart, and weird. He can make anyone smile and make them feel good. I really would date him. Why did he have to kill Simon? He was a really good guy. We were all best friends.

I looked up and everyone at our table were looking at me and Jellal. He has been looking at me, probably thinking about what happened that day.

Lucy's POV:

Everyone was having a nice time. Laughing, small talk, deciding what to get. I'm glad we're all together.

"Uh, Jellal..." I whisper. Jellal was staring at Erza and vice versa. like they were having an eye conversation.

"Yeah, Erza?" He whispered back. I widen my eyes and he noticed it too. "I mean, Lucy." He stammered and blushed.

"Are you going to order? You too, Erza." I moved my head towards her way. She nodded and got two waiters attention.

I bit my lip. One of the waiters were really cute. He had blonde hair and a white button up shirt. Natsu put his arm around me. I'm pretty sure he saw me bite my lip. Levy and Gajeel had the same problem as us I'm guessing.

"May I take your order?" He smiled. "My name is Sting."

CLING
____________________

Levy's POV:

CLING

I dropped my utensils. I didn't know that they were that loud. I tried to pick it up when I notice a hand also reaching for it.

"Sorry." He murmured. He had less of a smile then Sting, but he was really good looking in my opinion. I as red already. All we did was jut bump our hands against each other.

"May I get a salad, please?" I question. he looks and nods at me and writes it down. "What's your name?" I added. He glanced at me.

"Rouge. And yours?"