What He Said...

ok...ok...ok....BOW WOW!!!

Kon'nichiwa minna !! this is my first story so please dont get angry if its bad. Btw i might have some people playing random roles because that's how i sometimes see them :D ENJOY

Btw I don't own Fairy Tail

--------------------------------

Lucy's POV:

Oh god! It's 7:30 and I gotta hurry. School was just about to start and i couldn't wait to see my friends Levy, Erza. But who I mostly wanted to see was Natsu. Everybody always asks me how I'm friends with someone so popular like him. If i was everyone else I'd be curious too because i never expected to happen, but I guess it just did.

FLASH BACK: 1 year ago

I was walking in an unknown hallway, not having any idea where I'm going. There was no one to guide me around the new school at all.

Suddenly, I spot someone walking in my direction. Two girls I think I saw earlier their names were Lissana and Evergreen. They were giggling about something and whispering stuff to each other. While I kept thinking about where I saw them from, I guess they were trying to get my attention because the next minute, all i saw were those two waving ther hands in my face the next minute

"llloooo..... helloo?" I heard Evergreen say obviously annoyed.

"Oh um..hi. I was wondering if you knew where room 26B-"

"Oh yeah we know exactly where it is," lissana inturrupted looking really perky. "Just follow us!'

For some reason I didn't trust her all the way. Something about her face was telling me that I should've just walked away but I just ignored the feeling. She looked like a jerk. When we finally reached a dim hallway i thought to myself  'how low is there budget?'. There were gross smells, and dirt everywhere. I felt like puking. How could they teach in this kind of environment.

"I know it looks bad but you'll get used to this" Lissana stated while opening the door to a room. I'm guessing it's 26B then. As we walked inside the classroom, i got this weird feeling that was bugging me like crazy.

"Hey guys, I don't think this is the right-"

Click..

I quickly turn around and notice the door was locked from the outside and those two popular girls were just laughing their heads off out there. I start to panick 'How will I get out? What if no one finds me? Is there any food?' I take a quick glance at the corner looking at a moldy sandwich.

'Scratch that. Is there any healthy food?'

During my liittle panic session, I hear a voice outside and I decide to look out the window and see a salmon haired boy outside saying something. He opened the door. "Sorry about that. They do that to all newbies. The name's Natsu. And you are......."

FLASH BACK ENDS

I got on my knee length socks and my fairy tail high uniform. While rising, I noticed that the house is quiet as usual. My father is always at work so I barely see him anymore.

Timeskip (ten minutes later)

As I came in the room, the bell rang. I immediately saw my friends. I rushed over to them as fast as I could until I felt a pair of muscular arms around me. When I turned to see who it was, I saw Natsu and a group of his friends. I couldn't help but blush lightly."Hey Luigi aren't you late." He said getting closer to me. He removed his arms from my side and twisted my hair. "Have you been doing some thing you aren't supposed to."

"Umm....uhh" dang it! I didn't know what to say he's too close to me. I need space!! When I glanced at his face again he was laughing so hard.

"Baka! " I said getting redder by the minute. He replied by saying "Jeez Lucy, I'm just kidding around" wiping a tear from his eyes. I whacked him in the he'd with my binder as he laughed more.

At that moment, the girls came over to greet me and Levy said "We need to talk." She led me in the direction of the corner. Right when I figured it out and what this was about, she said it "You like Natsu don't ya" she said while wiggling her eyebrows. I felt so awkward talking about him. "That means you have a little something for Gajeel right?". At that moment, Levy turned red, kind of like Erza's hair. "We weren't talking about that. you know you liiiikke him." Levy giggled. Guildarts entered the class room with some people. We all got into our seats and took out our notebooks to write down our assignment. "Ok class, we have a few new students to the classroom so make them feel welcomed" he said.

Erza's POV:

When I saw the new students walk in the classroom, I begin to study their faces just in case if I bump into them later. It is my job as class president.

There was one girl had blue hair with a dark blue outfit to match. Another person, a guy had blond hair and was tall with muscular arms. The last person was a guy with blue hair with a red tattoo on his right eye. For some reason, he seemed so familiar to me. I shake off the feeling.

Everyone please welcome Juvia, Sting, and last but certainly not least, Jellal. When I heard that name I got so stiff. "Ok let's see...Sting next to Natsu, Juvia next to Grey, and Jellal..As soon as I heard the name, I automatically knew who it was 'Please not beside me, please not beside me'

"Behind Erza." Guildarts stated. When he saw me we locked our eyes on each other. To me, his eyes looked apologetic. I just looked away before anyone noticed. when he sat down he whispered right by my ear "I'm guessing you didn't forget that."

So I'm kind of fixing this.... I will get better, promise!!

Thx for reading the first chapter!!!! XD