Tonight?

Levy's POV:

I jumped in my bed while Juvia began to make up little oneshots of her and Gray.

"Levy," she said "You're a writer right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, can you write about Juvia and Gray-sama?" Her eyes got wide.

I scratched the back of my head. "I don't think that I can really put in such detail about you two having tons and tons of babies. Plus Lu-chan is much better than me and I'm writing my own fanfic about me and-"

"HEY TINY!!! OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!!!!! ITS SO COLD OUTSIDE YA SHRIMP!!!!"

I jumped and quickly ran to open the door. Everyone was standing outside: Natsu, Gajeel, Lucy, Grey, and Wendy. Even Erza was there standing next to Jellal. maybe they fixed something up. That would explain a lot because they're whispering to each other.

I guess they have something for each other. I smiled at the thought.

"Great." I said cheerfully "Everyone is here!" I was wondering if we could go to a nice Chinese place near by.." Natsu came closer to me and stared.

Natsu: Is there gonna be food?

Me: Well.. I'm pretty sure since we're going there to eat.

Natsu: is there gonna be noodles? Chicken? Steak? How about shrimp?

Gajeel: Yeah! Do they serve metal?

Lucy: I'm pretty sure they don't serve metal. No one does that....

Gray: Wait-isn't that what he calls Levy?

Me: Metal?

Gray: No, I mean shrimp! So that means If he gets shrimp....

Grey: he wants to get a good taste of you!

Grey kept winking and chuckling. I stood there blushing like crazy. How did we end up like this??

Gajeel: Baka! Shut up!!!!

He punched him in the shoulder an I just stood there looking as red as possible. I can't believe we're talking about this.

Erza: Shouldn't we be going now? I DON'T want to miss the desserts there. She eyed everyone. As everybody mumbled we left out the front door and looked at the cars.

Natsu's POV:

There were two cars in the front and we all weren't going to fit in the first car.

"Lucy," I called. "You, me, Grey, Jellal, and Gajeel are all together." I said in a very responsible tone.

She smacked me hard in the back of the head. I rubbed where she left a bruise and pouted.

"I'm not gonna ride with a bunch of idiots all the way to the place. Minus Jellal." she gave him a smile.

Does she like Jellal or something? Sure they're in the same classes, but they don't talk to each other that much. But they are partners in chemistry....

THERE TAKING CHEMISTRY TOGETHER!!!!

"I'm gonna be with Erza no matter what. Lucy, we can partner up if you want. Natsu, same to you" a voice spoke. I turned to see an arm wrapped around Erza and that hand led to....

Jellal?!?!?!?

"HEY, YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER???? I THOUGHT YOU LIKE, KILLED HER OLD BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING AND SHE HATED YOU EVER SINCE-"

Gray punched me in the face. "Oi, hot head, shut up." He murmured in my ear .

.
..
...
....AWKWARD MOMENT
...
..
.

While Erza squirmed around, Juvia decided to take charge and tell us which cars to go in. Grey and Juvia went with Erza and Jellal, and me and Lucy went with Gajeel and Levy.

Gajeel's POV:

"....jeel.....Gajeel!" I heard Levy calling me and I looked up, feeling sick as hell.

"What?" I grumbled. she put her hand on my back and rubbed.

"Are you o-" I grabbed ahold of her and try to hold in the sickness when I notice where I'm holding her.
.
.
.
.
And when I mean her, it's not Levy. My hand was attached to Lucy's breast!!!!

Levy was right across from me and she saw everything. I could already tell that there was gonna be some trouble if anyone woke up Natsu.

I quickly remove my hand from her boob an I get a little awkward.

"It's ok." she assured. "I know it was an accident." Im glad she understood because I don't really feel like explaining to her what happened.

I glance at Levy and she looks pissed. I'm pretty sure it had to do with what happened, but it could be something else.

Levy's POV:

Is it awkward having to see that? Is it bad being jealous?

The disadvantages of being flat chested.