What Happened That Day...

Erza's POV:

"JELLAL FERNANDES AND ERZA SCARLETT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE AT ONCE!!!!!"

Once I heard my name get called, I began to walk down to the office.I have no clue what this is about but hopefully it has nothing to do with showing him around or tutoring him, like Levy or Natsu. (Levy tutored Gajeel for a little bit then stopped, Natsu gave Lucy a tour of the school. I'm NOT putting those parts in the story. It gets boring. srry)

I finally reached the office after a long 3 minutes of thinking of the possible reasons of why I'm here.

"Mavis-san," I said while entering "What is this about exactly?"

She began to walk next to Jellal and placed her hands on her shoulders "Well, I wanted to assign some people to set up the Winter Wonderland."

Now this all makes sense. I should've known by now. I thought to myself.

Jellal's POV:

"Winter Wonderland?" I asked.

"Yeah" Erza said. "It's a winter dance that we have every year as a tradition. One girl and one boy get crowned as the snow king and queen."

"So it is just the two of us setting up everything?" I questioned, beginning to look at Mavis. "Yes. You two in a room together. It's not soundproof, so don't start moving any furniture." She replied while winking and nudging our shoulders.

I couldn't help but smile at the comment. Erza on the other hand was blushing into a deep shade of red.

"W-We weren't planning on doing THAT at all Mavis-san!!! just working." She declared. Mavis was laughing at us, holding her stomach. "Relax, you two. Geez, have some fun. I have already have everyone who will be helping. The list is outside." She responded.

We began to walk outside together to the other hallway that is across from us. I couldn't stop looking at her. I just didn't want her to get hurt or angry at all because of what happened that day. I guess she finally noticed me staring at her. It took her long enough.

She stopped right in front of  the list, blocked it from me seeing it, and spoke:

"Why were you looking at me like that? Is there something on me?"

"No. It's just that......" I hesitated.

"Go on........" She said slowly.

"We never got to seriously talk about what what happened that day. Without fighting and stuff like that." I said while scratching the back of my head. I don't know how she's going to react to this so try to keep it cool.

"Ok" she said calmly. I was kind of suprised last time we talked to each other, it ended bad. I guess she also wants to put that behind. We locked eyes on each other, prepared to have a responsible and mature conversation. This will be a serious conversation. I want to explain everything to her. I don't want to hurt her so I'll keep on a sturdy face and--Oh gosh...................

"I got to go" I finally said.
.
..
...
....
.....

"What ? We didn't even start talking at all." She was obviously confused.

"I have to pee. Read the list. We'll talk about it after."

While she turned to look at all the names and the materials, I saw a bruised area with a small cut. 'Probably from yesterday' I thought while I ran to the nearest restroom.

The hardest part about remembering something is having it stuck in your head longer the you need it. I took out my phone and looked at a picture with me , Simon, and Erza in it. Simon obviously trying to slip a quick peck on Erza's cheek and his hand around her waist.