Chapter 2- Drinks and phone calls

"Oh my gosh!" Hailey squeeked once she skipped down her front steps. "Happy two year annyversary babe!"

Her bleach blonde hair swayed exageratedly from side to side as she ran to him, and her red dress had slut written all over it. It was a disgustingly short lenghted dress also. At that moment, I just wanted to run out of the car and puke.

"I know baby." Noah said as he pulled her into a hug and gave her a quick kiss on the forhead. Again, I rolled my eyes.

I honked the horn, "I wanna get to school on time people!"

Noah was more understanding then Hailey, and he walked over to get back in the car. Hailey glared at me when he had his back to her.

"Um, elle." He quietly and awkwardly said. "Can you move back so Hailey can sit shotgun?"

"What?" I was shocked, but at the same time I was expecting it since it was their anniversary. But, ever since they were going out, he at least let me ride his car shotgun no matter what. Since I was the first person out of his family to ride in it ever since he got it.

"Elle, I-" He began but I stopped him.

"It's fine. Completly fine. I understand." I said and jumped to the back seat, purposly flashing my behind on her face.

"Ew." She mumbled.

I moved closer to her face so only she could hear. "Exactly what I said."

She shot me another glare, and I grinned at her in triumpht.

**

School wasn't too bad but it wasn't too amazing either. Noah got her flowers during lunch, and then she gave him a long gross kiss. They seemed happy and of course I was too. For him, not for her. There wasn't anything big going on either, except that queen bitch announced that she was going to have her anual birthday party at her house on Halloween. I find her birthday a little too ironic also, since she's a bitch, and her birthday is on Halloween. Makes me wonder...

Instantly after her announcement the whole student body started talking about it, and had their picks on costumes for that night. I, as usual, don't want to go to the party, but Noah finds me after school and asks me about it.

"So, you going?"

"I don't know Noah. My mom probably wants me to go trick or treating with the twins this year since im a senior and she trusts me." I would do any excuse thats possible to not go.

"I already asked them, and they said it was fine." He shrugged.

Dang it. What's another good excuse? "I don't have a costume." Damnit. Not a good one.

He chuckled. "That's easy. You and me can go get some together. I don't have mine either."

"I don't have any money." Good excuse.

"I'll buy it for you." Noah just wasn't going to stop, was he? Besides, this really meant a lot to him, and I couldn't just let him down.

"But Noah, remember what happened last year at the party?"

*Flashback*

"Ellie," Noah looked at me with warning eyes. "No more drinking, okay?"

"But, whyyyyy? I'm having sooooo much fuuun. Aren't you boyssss!?" My drunk mouth spoke while standing on a table, holding a bottle of alcohol, and receiving a couple of wolf whistlels.

"Janelle. I mean it." Noah tugged at my leg.

"Noooooppeee. Not lissstening!" I giggled and took a swig out of the bottle. "How 'bout some crowd surfing!?"