Chapter 10- Fake boyfriend asked me... whaaaaat?!

I couldn't decide where I was. It felt like I was finally walking on the moon, or maybe I had grown wings and flew to the sun! Maybe I found myself sitting at a medow, or I was laying down on a horizon, and waited patiently as the sun set up.

I couldn't decide how long I was at that one special place. Was it a second? An hour? It was as if earth itself had stopped around me, and I was instantly stuck in one place. The only thing I knew about it, is that I never wanted to leave. I couldn't. It was an amazing feeling.

His lips against my fragile small lips.... It was as if everything in the world had a meaning. Like if Bradly was my true soul mate, or as if we were lovers in a past life. It felt almost normal. Sort of perfect where I was with him.

A lot of things were going through my head, But in slow motion. The thought that my first best friend, the only guy I could be my idiot self around, was kissing me. I couldn't deny that I wasn't kissing him back, I was. Also, he just stole my first kiss. And somehow I felt like a million butterflies had appeared in my stomach.

Bradly slowly moved away, and I almost wanted to yell at him to not move. I wanted to stay like this forever, But he kept his hand on my cheek, holding me in place.

We parted, and my eyes instantly shot wide open. Bradly was looking right back at me with the same wide eyes. Maybe it was his first kiss too, or he was thinking what I was thinking. Wow.

I couldn't help myself for wanting more. More of him! I had never felt this way before, and the feeling was amazing. Almost addicting. Bradly was what I wanted. HIm, and only him!

I smiled, and he smiled back. I closed my eyes, and slowly leaned foward. Our lips met again, and I couldn't hold back my small giggle. He chuckled too, and kissed me back. The images of a peaceful meadow came back, and I could picture him with me this time. The butterflies came back, but this time they weren't bothering me. I zoned them out, and focused on my happy place.

It was the first time I ever had this amazing opportunity to have this special moment with someone who I love. In a best guy friend kind of way, but the way he kissed me back was starting to make me change my feelings toward him.

It was the first time I felt whole, and finally had a place myself in life in this crazy world. And as fast as m happiness came, it left. I forgot that Noah and Hailey were sitting across from us. I forgot where we were at all. But Noah coughed loud enough to annoy me, and forced us to pull away.

It was painful to pull away from something so, wonderful, but Noah's coughing and the attention whore in himself couldn't at least give me a moment.

I opened my eyes again once we parted once more, and met his eyes like before. Bradly had a knowing smile on his face, and I couldn't help but smirk a little. He winked at me, and it sent the butterflies flying up and down inside my small stomach. It was more like a relief feeling that he wasn't really bothered by the kiss. He kissed me first! And that it thankfully, wasn't going to be awkward.

"So," Bradly slowly left my gaze and turned to cocky Noah. "Is that enough proof for you? Or do you want more proof?"

I knew Bradly was only tempting him, but I hated seeing them like this. Always trying to pick a fight. And this is before they even know about the secret! I don't even want to imagine what'll happen when they do find out.

"I got enough proof for one night." Noah said with a strained voice.

My eyes quickly flickered to Noah's and he was a bit uncomfortable. He knew this was my first kiss. It was written all over me. And anger was all over him. Imagine watching your little brother or sister kissing someone else infront of you? Im guessing that's the sort of pain he was dealing with.