Chapter 32- L.A. With the Sky brothers

I don't really know what made Noah decide to drive to L.A at night. Maybe because he didn't mind driving all the way there. Because he knew I freak out driving fast at night. Or maybe because he wanted to spend his Friday night at a local bar with his brother, calling the shots.

Noah slowly came to a stop and turned to the right. I opened my eyes and saw an empty meadow in front of us.

"Noah, what are we doing here? Why are we stopping?" I asked as he turned off the engine.

"I wanna show you something." He said and got out before I could say anything.

I saw him walk away from the car and shine his flashlight on the floor as he walked away from me. I got out and decided to follow. Whats the worst that could happen?

We walked farther and farther.

"Noah? Will we get lost?" I looked bak and couldn't see the street lights anymore.

"No. You'll be alright, trust me." He said and smiled at me.

I agreed and slid my hand in his. We walked up a hill together until we reached a cliff. The sea was sparkling bright under the rays of the moon. It was a beautiful view. Almost like a dream.

"How'd you know about this place?" I asked as I took everything in. The sounds, the view, the smells.

"One time when my family decided to go visit Jessy, we stopped where I parked the car and my parents were fighting. I couldn't take it so I ran away and found this place. Ever since I ask my parents to stop here so I can see the view. It's amazing, isn't it?"

Noah smiled at the sea. I smiled up at him. My best friend. The one who had been there for me through everything. He would always be before Jessy in my life. I love Jessy, I do. But Noah was my other half, my brother. I cared for him, and he cared for me.

"Noah," I broke the peaceful silence. He looked away and into my eyes. "I have something to tell you."

I ha his full attention, but I didn't know how he would take it. It could go either way. He could get mad, or happy. But one thing I knew for sure, I couldn't loose him. Not again.

"What is it Elle?" Noah pressed on the topic gently.

"It only feels right for you to be the first one to know."I began. I took in a deep breath. "You know I love Jessy, right?" He nodded. "And being apart from him has been slowly killing me."

"Where is this going Elle?" He knew I was not in a rush to make my point.

"After I graduate from high school I'm going to move to Los Angeles to be with Jessy." I spoke out and before I could take it back I hid my face in his chest and squeezed his hand.

He was quiet at first. I didn't expect him to have a fast response, but I had little hope that he did.

"Please don't be mad." I whispered against his chest.

"I'm not." His voice rumbled against my ears.

I pulled back to look at him. "You're not?"

"I'm just surprised." He said and I looked away. He went on, "You really do love him, don't you?"

"You have no idea Noah. Being away from him was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." I said and my eyes fell as his did.

He gently smiled and caressed my cheek, looking me in the eyes. "Then let's stop the hurt and hurry to L.A."

"I love you, Noah." I said. "Even though it's a different kind of love, you'll always be my first main Sky boy." I smirked.

He smiled. "I better be. I was here first, let me remind you."