Chapter 18- Confessions

"Janelle's POV*

How could Jessy seriously think that I wouldn't see Bradly? I might be hungover, but I wasn't stupid. I saw him hugging Clare, she wasn't exactly a whore, but she did like to party a lot. I wanted to wake Bradly up and tease the hell out of him. But that would make people wonder if I was still drunk or not. Besides, I didn't want to end the alone time I was seeming to have with Jessy.

He was just so easy to talk to! So carefree. And I liked looking into his brown eyes and listening to him talk and gaze about his career. I could sometimes imagine my life being like his, but I also wanted my private life. He was telling me how everything was out in the open. If we began to date, which I highly doubt, but if we were, all America would know me and who knows how the women after Jessy are going to react.

After a while, I put on my costume again, and we walked back downstairs. We didn't see anyone, we figured that they were off to eat breakfast and take their pills to lower down the headache, and we took this perfect opportunity to leave and since my parents were working, and John was probably being baby sat by Jessy's mom, we could go to my house and hang out some more.

He jumped on my bed and I grabbed a T-shirt and some shorts. I went into the bathroom to change, and walked back out to see Jessy lying on my bed, stairing up at the stars we had once put up together.

"They haven't fallen?" He asked surprised, and extending out his arm for me to cradle under his arm.

"Not a single one." I said proudly of my triumpth stars.

"All thanks to me." He joked and I laughed, playfully slapping his chest.

It felt nice and easy to just lie in bed, here with him by my side. Noah didn't really have to know. Bradly was off fooling with other girls. Jessy was probably just looking for company, and the fact that he was willing to try everything to keep me was funny. As if he would stay or take me with him.

"So," He said and traced circles on my arm, causing my little hairs on my arms to jump up. "What do you want to do today?"

I thought about it. There wasn't much in this small town, but when the sun was out and about, and the breeze was just perfect, all I wanted to do was go for a walk. "Maybe," I began and leaned back to see his soft face. I smiled, "A nice walk along the beach?"

He smirked. "You aren't scared to tackle a few girls off of me?" He was definitely still the player at heart.

"I have a plan." I smirked back, kissed his cheek, and we got up to go to the beach.

He put on some shades, and just like Noah, wrapped an arm around my shoulders. What was up with those guys and shoulders? Noah does it too with Hailey, and now Jessy with me? But at least girls knew he was taken, and didn't even bother to look for more than five seconds to really recognize who he was. He got tired of wrapping his arm around my shoulder, so he just took a hold of my hand and we walked side by side. We left our shoes in his car, and felt the water brush against them gently.

Our conversations were never ending. He would interview me, asking me about myself the way the reporters ask him. It was fun and I felt important for a few minutes. I genuinely then asked him stuff about him, and he was grinning while he talked.

There was only one time when a girl couldn't stop looking at Jessy, and stood up and marched up to us. Jessy suddenly picked me up, spinning me around, and kissed me. I purpously yelled out a different name, begging him to set me down, and she turned and left. He set me back down and we laughed.

"Jessy! That was so rude! She was a fan!" I shoved him with my left free hand and he grinned, amused.

"She was a crazy fan." He explained and laughed some more. "Didn't you see her determination through her eyes?! Trust me. I know them when I see them."