Chapter 13- Costumes, oh joy....

*Noah's POV*

We had run all the way to the neighbor hood park, taking as many shorcuts as possible to get rid of all those crazy girls behind us. It was funny to see Janelle trying to run at our speed, but we all managed to escape the mob. We all crashed down on the park benches and after catching our breath we laughed a lot for no reason at all. I guess it was the adrenaline rush that got us amused.

"I've never ran that much since middle school." Janelle panted.

""That was awesome!" I said and we laughed again.

"I thought since I grew up here, the girls would not care, but damn. They're everywhere!" Jessy was mostly talking to himself, and me and Janelle rolled our eyes at him.

"Let's just go home. Since we don't have a car to really go anywhere." I pointed out, and they agreed.

Janelle kept complaining about her feet hurting, so I carried her back all the way home. Jessy wanted to carry her too, but Janelle would refuse. We got home and Janelle eagerly jumped off my back and tried to dash towards her house. But not before both me and Jessy caught her.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Home! Im tired, and I need to change." She looked down and we stared at my T-shirt on her, and her hair was damp. "I need to also take a shower, so.."

"I can help with that." Jessy smirked at Janelle, and she almost gagged.

"Yeah, okay." She sarcastically said and began to walk away.

"We have a deal, remember? So after you change, you have five more hours with us." I grinned.

"Ugh, shoot me." She mumbled, and began to walk away.

Back inside my room, Janelle had closed her window so we couldn't see her in her room. I thought it was good, because then Jessy would be stuck to my window trying to get a sneak peak.

"So, crazy day huh?" I tried to make conversation with my now distant brother. I sat on a beam bag, and he layed down on my bed, facing me.

"Yeah, a complete roller coaster." He seemed to be off in dream land, so I had to wave my hands frantically infront of him. "Yeah?"

"So, whatcha think of the new Janelle?" I wish I wouldn't have asked this question, but at the same time I was wondering what he thought of her ever since he checked her out in her room. He was a player, so he wouldn't want anything serious with Janelle, besides she has a boyfriend.

"To be honest man," Jessy ran a finger through his hair, I knew his answer before he even said it. "She's hot."

I cracked up laughing and had to remind myself that Janelle could hear my big laugher, and I didn't want to make her get all paranoid, but to hear those words come out of Jessy's mouth was hilarious.

"Aww come on!" Jessy sat up. "Don't lie to me and tell me that she's not sexy!"

I nervously looked everywhere but him for a while, collecting my thoughts. "Well, she is." I honestly said and I felt like I was cheating on Hailey, but Janelle was my best friend, so it wouldn't matter much if I complemented her, right? We always compliment each other.

"Damn," Jessy's eyes were glued on Janelles window. "I want her. I will have her."

His words kind of shock me a bit. To hear my brother speak like that about my best friend who was practiacally a sister to me made me go nervous. I love my big brother and all, who doesn't, but im more close to Janelle, and if he only wanted her for the sex, he was so wrong to mess with me and her.