Joi4 X Reader - Date Mess: Part 4

Author: Hey, sweeties! Here comes part 4! As asked have some Zura X Reader.

Katsura: Zura Ja Nai Katsura Da!!!

Author: YES YES I know....Anyway, enjoy!

Note: (f/a) - favourite animal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, the next competitor was chosen by a coin toss. And to his good fortune, Katsura got to be the one.

Without everyone knowing he was ready. The rampaging noble wasn't about to make the same mistakes as the other two who had their chance. So this time around, he decided that you would choose the place where your date would occur.

His friends tried to protest, but you retorted back that there wasn't a rule against it to begin with, so in the end you just went along with it. You actualy thought that this idea was pretty refreshing and that it was good to be you to choose the place, for a change of pace.

Katsura wanted you two to move around the city safely, so he convinced you to disguise yourself as a monk along with him. At first it bothered you a little, but then you just thought of it as some cosplay and it actually became fun.

The only problem was that you never realy had thought that you would have the opportunity to choose the destination of the date, so you had no idea of where to go. Thanks to that, the two of you, just ended up roaming randomly around town, without any concrete objective in mind.

This didn't bother Katsura much, but there was one issue that was troublesome to him. How would he be able to create a romantic scenario in that place, without anything to start it from?

Then, something caught his brown eyes' attention and he got a sudden idea.

The long haired man had just spotted a cake shop at the end of the street, with all kinds of delicious sweets.

Katsura took in consideration Gintoki's reaction if he took you there.
Gintoki was thinking of taking you to a sweet shop from the beginning of this ordeal.

And wether he liked it or not somehow this looked a lot like stealing his friend's plan. Katsura's samurai code was telling him not to do it, but Katsura's desire to win was speaking louder and, in the end, he took the opportunity in front of him and decided to take you to the the shop. This way, the general and you would be able to share some cake, like those cliche couples, he usualy saw on the streets. He could smell a clear victory now.

There was only one obstacle now: convincing you to go there. After all, he had been the one to dig his own grave, when he told you that you could pick the place.

It passed some time and Katsura's mind gave everything it had, but he reached an idea.

"(Y/n)-dono, why don't we go that way? It looks like, there are a bunch of people surrounding the stores over there!" - he stated, pointing in the direction of the shop, while  trying his best to look as much natural as possible.

"Hmm, okay!" - you replied not giving it much thought.

Thinking he had already won, Katsura clenched his fist in a victory pose. That obviously didn't pass unnoticed by you and, like any normal person, you asked:

"Whatcha doing, Zura?" - you inquired, with an innocent look.

"ZURA JA NAI KATSURA DA!.....I mean, you can call me whatever you want, (y/n)-dono!" - he corrected himself and tried to look cute.

You sighed and took the wise decision of just ignoring him, since he always had been an oddball to begin with.

On your way to the other side of the street, something called out to you, summoning your attention to it.