Sadistic Trio X Reader - Choice

Hey, guys! Here comes a new chapter!

Requested by: Soniab128

Thanks a lot for requesting!😭😭😭

I hope you like it... Have fun!😂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things had started to go crazy at Earth with the sudden danger of an Inter galatic war. Thanks to all the unbelieveble stuff been you and your friends had been living weird event after another.

The only event that could beat all the other ones in level of weirdness, was the most recent one.

Somehow you had gotten yourself stuck in some kind of alliance.

Well, until that point it actualy looked like a reasonable event, taking the situation you were in, but the problem wasn't the alliance itself, it was the people that were part it.

Your group was composed of the Yorozuya, that you were a part of, the Shinsengumi and The Seventh Division of the Harusame.

You didn't needed to be a genius to realize that this was a combination for disaster, but what could you do? This kind times called for this kind of measures.

Besides, somehow you felt reasured to fight alongside people you already knew well. You were relatively close to at least one member of each organization.

You knew Gintoki very well, since he was your leader, you had made friends with Okita and even befriended Kamui in one of your confrontations.

What did all this people had in common, you ask? They were all a big group of sadists when they felt like it.

And you? You were a curious soul that had a mysterious love for weapons. There were girls who enjoyed baking cakes and collecting flowers. You? You liked to polish weapons and get to know knew ones (thanks to your curious side).

You just couldn't help but to get curious about each one of them and easily befriending them thanks to your excentric personality.

One day, you were at the training room of your current base of operations, looking at some weapons.

Because of that hobby of yours, you convinced your friend Okita on showing you what kinds of weapons they had in store for the battle to come.

And man, where you loving it! You almost drooled when you saw some canons they had gotten from the Amanto.

"OMG! Look at this model, Sou-kun!!! It's gorgeous!!!" - you yelled in excitement.

Even though you seemed like you had seen god's hands work, your companion had the complete oposite reaction.

He had an emotionless expression and didn't seem very impressed, but you didn't take it in a bad way. You knew that he was like that usualy.

"They aren't half bad..."- he replied, while grabbing his trademark sleeping mask.

Was he planning on letting you have your fun, while he slept throught it?

"Well...if you don't think this is impressive, think of how easy you could blow up Hijikata..." - you joked in a teasingly manner.

"You think so?" - he asked.

Surprising enough, he looked a lot more interested with your comment and actualy put his mask away, joinning you in your "quest" to find new weapons.

Passed some minutes, you came across a huge sword. It looked extremly heavy. You picked it up and, stumbling a little, turned smilling brightly to your friend: