Chapter 25

DEVANYS POV

Is it normal for me to be freaking out right now?!

Who would send me this?!

Should I tell Louis?!

Who should I tell?!

After 30 minutes debated on who to tell, I finally picked who. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and opened my contact list and went to there number and dialed it. After 4 rings, they picked up.

“Hello?”

“Harry! I need help!”

ELEANORS POV (ummmm yeah….)

“You did not do a great enough job!” I yelled at Kris.

“Its not my fault he didn’t kiss back!” She said.

“Why didn’t you go after him!”

“Because he kept pushing my away! What was I suppose to do?! Tie him to the chair!”

“Ugggg, I need to get him to break up with Devany so I can get him back!”

“I know but how are we gonna do it?!”

“Don’t yell at me!”

“Sorry.”

“Now I have a plan…”

Yes I was the one who sent that text to her. And I will make sure Devany will never be Louis girlfriend ever again.

HARRYS POV

Right now I am sitting in the tour bus watching Louis and Niall play Black Ops.

“I won!” Louis yelled.

“You cheated!” Niall said.

“No I didn’t!”

“Yes you did!”

“Didn’t”

“Did”

“Didn’t”

“Did”

“Didn’t”

“Did”

“Didn-“

“Guys shut the hell up and play another game!” Liam yelled at both of them. I tried my hardest not to laugh at them.

“Fine” They both said.

They started another game and I just sat there watching them. Whiel watching them my phone started blaring out Isnt She Lovely indicating I had a phone call. I picked up my phone and saw that Devany was calling me. Why is she calling me? I hurried and picked it up before it stops ringing.

H: Hello?

D: Harry! I need help!

H: Um ok hold on.

D: Ok!

“Guys this is important, im going to go outside.”

“Ok!”

(back to the phone call)

H: Ok im back.

D: Ok!

H: Devany?! Whats wrong?!

D: Well I just got home from going to dinner with my friends and I was just laying on my bed and I got this text saying ‘Now that The X Factor is out of the way, I will make sure Louis isn’t your boyfriend anymore either.’ It was from a unknown number!