Chapter 28

LOUIS POV

4 weeks. It has been 4 weeks.

Devany still hasn’t woken up. I am so stressed out. I haven’t been getting much sleep even though the docters and the boys keep telling me to go home and get some rest, but I wont listen.

“Louis, come on, we going to lunch and your coming with.” Liam said.

“No.” I said

“Yes you are.”

“I don’t want to leave Devany!”

“I know, that’s why Niall will be here.”

“Fine,” I said as I got up. As I got up I looked at Niall. “If anything happens, call me.”

“Ok, Louis I will.”

“Ok.”

I left with Liam and them and went to lunch.

Maybe Devany will be awake when I get back.

NIALLS POV

Right now im sitting next to Devany. Kara woke up from her coma 2 weeks ago, but they noticed something. The docters noticed that she was self harming her self and that she had a tumor. So she had to have surgery and now shes perfectly fine.

Last week, I told Kara of how I felt about her and she said she felt the same. I was so happy, I even remember of what happen….

FLASHBACK

“KARA!”

“WHAT NIALL!”

“CALM DOWN!”

“YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!! MY BEST FRIEND IS IN A COMA AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!!”

“YES!”

“WELL THAT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HOR-“ I cut her off by putting my lips on hers. She was shocked at first but she responded quickly.

After a bit I finally pulled away and looked into her eyes.

“I. have. Always. Wanted. To. Do. that.” I said in between breaths.

“Me too.”

“Kara?

“Yeah?”

“I love you.” I looked at her and she was shocked but then she had a big smile on her face.

“I love you too.”

FLASHBACK OVER

After remembering of what happen, I grabbed Devanys hand and started talking to her.

“Devany, thank you for helping me with my Izzy satiation. I told Kara how I felt about her and she said she felt the same. I wouldn’t have done that if it wasn’t for you. I don’t want to lose you, you are like my sister. You have helped me so much and I will break if I lost you. Please wake up.” I let go of her hand and sat back down and pulled out my phone and started playing on it.

I was in the middle of playing my game when I heard someone talking to me.

“Niall, your like an older brother to me.” I looked over and saw Devany laying there with her eyes wide open.

Devany is actually awake.

LOUIS POV

After lunch we headed back to the hospital. I went to Devanys room and saw her laying there and Niall was on his phone.

“So im guessing she didn’t wake up.” I said with a frown on my face.

“Yeah, well im going to hang out with Kara, good luck mate.” He said as he patted my back then her left. He seems suspicious.

I went over to Devany and held her hand. I pulled out my phone and started playing on it.

I felt her hand squeeze mine. I looked at her hand then I looked at her. She was awake.

Devany woke up!

“I love you Louis.”

__________________________________________________________________

Ohhhh cliffhanger

Hello guys! Hope you like! Tell me what you think!

Tomorrow im dressing up like a nerd! :)

If only i had red pants, a Striped shirt and suspenders...........

Haha

Love you alls bye!

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow me

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

Tumblr: cammielove23

~Camryn:)