Chapter 24

Song for chapter: Always Be Together by Little Mix

DEVANYS POV

Right now im standing on the stage and its me and this group called Rich Girls. We are waiting to see who goes on to the next round.

“The next person going on is…” The guy says. My stomach goes in knots. My hands are shaking. Im sweating head to toe. Gross. My whole body is shaking. The guy looks at the paper one more time and brings the microphone to his mouth. “Rich Girls!”

The girls start jumping and im just standing there. I cant believe im going home. I go over to the girls and give them a hug.

“Devany, what will happen since your going home now?” The guy says, cocky much?

“Probably just go back to my normal life and hoping someday I will take on a singing career.” I said as I hid the pain away. The pain that this show caused me. The pain of sadness and hopes.

“Well hope that happens.” He says. “Devany Summers everybody!” The crowd cheers and I give them a wave and I walk off the stage. I get back stage and Kara and Kaylyn give me a hug.

“I cant believe you got voted off!” Kaylyn said.

“I know right! You are so good! Those people that didn’t vote for you must be deaf!” Kara said. I laughed a bit.

“Thanks guys but I did mess up on the other song last night so its understandable.” I said as I frowned.

“You did mess up but that doesn’t give people a right not to give you another chance!” Kara said.

“I know I know but its ok.” I said. They both nodded “I did get 4th place so im happy that I got that far.”

“We are too.” Kaylyn said.

“How about we go to the contestant house get you packed, then we can go out for dinner.” Kara suggested.

“Sure, lets do it.”

We headed out of the X Factor building and went to the contestant house. When we got to the house I went up to my room and gathered all my things and put them in my suitcase. I made sure I got my phone charger, my IHome dock, my laptop, laptop charger, and my clothes and other things. After I got everything packed, I hurried downstairs and met up with Kara and Kaylyn and put my suitcase into there car. I got into the car and so did they. Kara started the engine and started driving. She turned the radio on and One Thing started playing.

I've tried playing it cool

 But when I'm looking at you

 I can’t ever be brave

 'Cause you make my heart race

I freezed in my seat and started thinking. What are the boys gonna think of me not making it to the next round? Will they hate me? Will they be disappointed in me? What will Louis think?

That’s the one the rattled me brain.

What will Louis think?

“Devany!” Kara and Kaylyn were yelling at me.

“Uhh sorry, kinda zoned out. What were you saying?” I asked.

“Obviously, we were saying we are here.” Kara said.

“Oh ok.” I said as I unblucked  my seatbelt and opened the door and got out. We went inside Nandos and we went to order. I got peri peri chicken. While waiting for our food I took my phone out and went on Twitter. I saw that Louis tweeted……

@louis_tomlinson: Sad to hear that @dev_summers was voted off of The X Factor. People clearly does not know talent. #pissed

I was surprised. I thought he would be mad at me because I messed up on my last song. I tweeted back….

@dev_summers: @louis_tomlinson wouldn’t of made it that far if it wasn’t for you and the guys. @harry_styles @real_liam_payne @niallofficial @zaynmalik <3

After I tweeted our food came. I started to eat my peri peri chicken when my phone buzzed. I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it and saw I had a tweet mention. I opened my Twitter app and looked at the mention.

@louis_tomlinson: @dev_summers I know. :)

@dev_summers: @louis_tomlinson cocky much?

@louis_tomlinson: @dev_summers you know it. ;)

@dev_summers: @louis_tomlinson wow……

I looked at the other boys tweets.

@real_liam_payne: @dev_summers wished you have made it further. :(

@harry_styles: @dev_summers we are always there for you!

@niallofficial: @dev_summers what Harry said.

@zaynmalik: @dev_summers people are dumb for not voting for you!

I tried hard not to cry. I hurried and replyed to Niall.

@dev_summers: @niallofficial wow Niall wow….

After that I put my phone away and went back to eating.

*****************

After we were done eating at Nandos, we left and the girls drove me to my place.

“You our numbers so just give us a call whenever.” Kara said.

“I will!” I said.

“Ok well we are gonna get going. Hope you will be ok.” Kaylyn said.

“Yeah I will be just fine, bye guys.” I said as I waved goodbye.

“Bye Devany!” They both said and also waved at me. I closed my door to my flat and went straight to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone out and went on Twitter, again. I clicked on the button to make a new tweet.

@dev_summers: Thank you to everyone who voted. It really sucks to be voted off but I will be fine and maybe someday I will persue and music career. Love you all! <3

After I tweeted I put my phone away and just layed down on my bed. I was almost asleep when my phone went off. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text message from a unknown number. I opened up the messgae and when I read it I almost dropped my phone.

From Unknown:

Now that The X Factor is out of the way, I will make sure Louis isn’t your boyfriend anymore either.

_________________________________________________________________

Uh oh.......

Hello guys! Hope you like this chapter! Tell me what you think!

Who do you think sent that message?

OMG GUYS! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!

CHER LLOYD FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!

THE CHER LLOYD!

Im still freaking out.

Love you alls bye!

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD!

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

~Camryn:)