Chapter 15

Recap

We were just talking when all the sudden we heard…..

“ALLY?!?!?!?!?”

____________________

HARRYS POV

Devany told me to go get a box from the guest room that had kitchen stuff in it. I headed up the stairs and went into the guest room and saw there was stuff all over the place. I thought Izzy moved out. If Izzy moved out then whose stuff is this? I looked around the room only to find a girl turned around so her back was facing me.

“Um hi who are you?” I asked, she turned around really quickly and that’s when I knew who it was. I was shocked that I couldn’t move at all.

“ALLY?!?!?!?!”

“That’s my name, don’t wear it out!” She sarcastically said.

“When did you get back?” 

“About 2 hours ago.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming back?”

“I actually didn’t know I was coming back, in till last night but I was the only one coming back and I had nowhere to go so I asked Devany if I could stay here in till I find a place. Also when I got here I wanted to surprise you.”

“I’m so happy that you are back.  I was going to try to go to Alaska to go see you because I have missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too.”

“Now we better get down there before they assume we are doing anything bad”

“Haha lets go!” We headed down stairs to go talk to everyone else.

“Ally! Its great to have you back! Harry wouldn’t shut up about you!” Zayn said and I blushed.

“Shut up!” I said

“How about we have a movie night and be lazy for rest of the day?” Devany asked everybody.

“Sure lets do it!!” Everyone said at the same time which was really funny.

DEVANYS POV

We decided to have a Paranormal Activity marathon.  I got the popcorn and Liam and Niall went and got some candy for all of is. We were about to start watching the marathon when Ally pulled me into my room and when I mean pulled is that she dragged me up the stairs and I pretty sure I have bruise on my butt. When we got to my room she told me to sit on my bed.

“Ok what the hell dude?!” I asked Ally

“Why didn’t you tell me you auditioned for The X factor and that you got in?!” Ally screamed in my face.

“I was getting to that. I was gonna tell you and my cousin that tomorrow. “

“Ohh” was all Ally could say. “Im sorry”

“Hey its fine, you didn’t know.” After that was said we started hugging, and to ruin the moment my phone started ringing. “Speaking of my cousin”

Ally went back downstairs to start watching the movie with the guys. I answered my phone.

D: Hi Mark, What’s up?

M: Hi, I have two things to say.

D: Mm ok whats up?

M: First thing id you didn’t tell me you were dating Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Second thing is that you also didn’t tell me that you auditioned for The X Factor.

D: Ok well I was gonna tell you all of that tomorrow! How did you even find out? You don’t live in the UK.

M: Magazines

D: Oh alright well Im gonna go because the boys, Ally, and I are having a movie night, so ttyl?

M: Ok ttyl!

D: Bye

M: Bye!

I hung up and went back down stairs and started to watch the movie. I sat by Louis and cuddled with him. I looked around and saw Harry and Ally cuddling too, which was so cute! I took a picture and put it on twitter.

@Devanylove: aww look at @harry_styles and @Allythisisus cuddling! pic.twitter.com/p7hfeswayu

After I tweeted the picture, I fell into a deep sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

_________________

Hey guys, the chapter wouldve been longer but my laptop almost dead so i just did this. And i didnt put a cliff hanger so be happy!

Ok so my concert is on August 3rd and yes im going to One Direction, so if any of you guys are to that one too let me know!

Guess this song and lyrics and i will give you a shoutout and i will also tell my friend Ally to give a shoutout to whoever wins!

I feel a strange sensation taking over from my head to my toes

I got the shakes body rippling it's enough to shatter my bones

OMG GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR BEST SONG EVER!!! IT IS SO GOOD!!!!

Alrighty im gonna go byee!!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

KIK: cammielove23

~Camryn