Chapter 5

LOUIS POV

Wow learning about Devany was great! At least I know more about her so I can ask her on a proper date some time. After I left Starbucks I went to the tour bus quickly before it left.

"Finally you're here! Where were you?" Liam said like he was almost in a panic mode or something.

"I just went to get some coffee across the street, sorry!"

"Oh ok well sorry for getting mad but we need to get to the stadium for rehearsal and the concert tonight."

"Ok well let's go" I said I was really excited for tonight. Maybe Devany will be there, umm I wish.

DEVANYS POV

When I finally got in my range rover I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I was wondering what Izzy was up to. I was almost home when my phone started to buzz saying I was getting a call and it was from Izzy.

"Hey Izzy what's up?"

"You are not going to believe what just happened!"

"What happened?"

"I got front row tickets to the One Direction concert for tonight!" What?? I was in complete shock. I just met them and now Izzy and I are going to go to a concert?!

"WHAT?!?!"

"Ya I did and it starts in like 3 hours! I'm going to come over now and we are going to start getting ready girlfriend!"

"Uhh ok I'm almost home!"

"Great I will be there in like 15 minutes, bye!"

"Bye" I hang up the phone after that. So first I found out I had to model for One Direction and I went to get coffee with Louis Tomlinson and now Izzy and I are going to a concert!! Can this day get any better! I finally made to my house and I parked the car in the driveway. I got my keys out of the ignition and got out of the car and went in my house (I don't think I need to explain more). When I got inside my house I started to kind of clean up a bit before Izzy came over.

Knock Knock

Izzy is here!

I open the door and see a very excited Izzy. I mean she looked like one of those kids that got like a lot of candy on Halloween! I wanted to take a picture and put it on Facebook!

"Well are you going to come in or just going to stand out there and watch a million cars park in front of my flat?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't know if I can move" Izzy said as she looked to the side

"Uh why?" I said a bit unsure if I want to know. When I asked she pointed to the side she was looking at and I took a look. I did not see that coming. One Direction was outside of the stadium playing football (soccer). They had tank tops on, all of them did!

"Well Izzy lets start getting ready!" I said ok I'm a bit excited but who wouldn't be?!

"Ok let's go!" Izzy said and she was just as excited as I was.

We finally got back in the house and went to my closet. If you were wondering I have a lot of dresses and that. Izzy and I are the same size, crazy right! We get to my closet and start going through my clothes.

"Why don't we wear skinny jeans and a loose fitting shirt or a 1D shirt?" Izzy said right behind me

"I only have one 1D shirt though" I said

"I brought mine with me!" Izzy said all excited

"Ok then that's perfect!"

After trying to find the perfect skinny jeans to go with our shirts we finally got dressed and that took us 30 minutes. I was wearing sky blue ripped skinny jeans and my Take Me Home 1D shirt. Izzy was wearing hot pink ripped skinny jeans and her Take Me Home 1D shirt. Next was doing our hair. Izzy loves to do hair, she is a hairdresser.